Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
She will pretend to be at home with her usual massive takeaway (or fakeaway if she decides to cook and decorate with corn and vine tomatoes) and he will be his usual stupid self and post the get together on his social media. Match made in Hell.
Oh Mikesqueen, you is so pissevtive (as Lauren would attempt to say it with that gob of hers)

Stories • Instagram

Actually, the decimated roadkill that my delicate kitty (who am I kidding, he's a bruiser that the local pheasant wont even take on) left for me at the bottom of the stairs as I wafted gracefully down this morning is more appetizing than the above . Doesn't even need the tomato/sweetcorn/egg mayo garnish and what in gods name is the stuff at the top and top left? Leftovers from Dr Pimple Popper vids? (sorry can't do screenshots at the mo)

Reactions: 3

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Chicken. Rice. Corn Pasta. Mass quantities. Looks like a LG meal. Wonder where she’s gone for a meal tonight. Probably someone’s house who reads this forum and thought they would chuck corn on to troll us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Pot2PeeIn

Why has she suddenly stopped deleting comments and actual responds to them ?

where has all the pervy comments gone too ? They’ve done a Lord Lucan
She’s going to use it all as proof that she’s bullied

Reactions: 2

Dinkydonut

I'm in the sticks Dinky, we don't get no uber eats here, and I'm snowed in so can't even make the 40 minute trek to my "local" Have a zinger tower for me please.
Oh hunni 😢 if I could I would send you one by carrier pigeon , and when I finish work in a little while I’m going to eat you a zinger tower and a big tumbler of Baileys 😘

Yes you can do it on Twitter. I don’t have Twitter but if I did I’d post them.
I do but haven’t used it in a little while, I may go and look to see if she’s active on there 👍🏽

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tishface

Afternoon people ! Internet was down so have just caught up on the latest 😜 this is my fav , I find the way she literally clings on to him very creepy and motherly. Also her face looks demented in this photo .

He always wears joggies i bet his baws smell rotten .
I like how his wrist is exactly the same shape as her “waist”

• Haha

VIP Member
Page 48 and it's time for suggestions for the next thread, something about her breaking the covid rules perhaps?

Thinking Caps on people.

Pot2PeeIn

Whoever her local slimming world consultant is must be beggggggiiinnnnngggggg her to sign up how many syns in this pile of brown shite with rice and cheese Janice?

• Haha