Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
She looks like she has some kind of hormone imbalance, too much testosterone or something. She’s absolutely solid, not in a gym honed way, more like she’s packed into her own skin?? Like it’s too small for her or something!
She always looks like she can balloon her skin looks like it would stretch. Perhaps she has a medical condition 😳

Reactions: 3

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
*Looks up from building my latest Sims mega mansion*

She looks like when you make a SIM morbidly obese in create a SIM and it strokes it's wee thighs all chuffed with itself .

(All of this is true and yes I am genuinely reading tattle on my phone while picking out the perfect windows for my new SIMS house 😂😂😂😂😂)

yes I am also a fully aged adult lol.
What version have you got?
My old laptop broke over Summer and I'm still mourning the loss of my Sims empire, I'm looking at treating myself to a newer version than 2 once I've finished my masters course! 🤣

• Haha

Pot2PeeIn

I have to say it- I’m jealous that she’s a unit but dosent have a fupa. I could be a size 8-10 and still have this problem- how is she so flat?

Bonnie Bisou

She has lips filled over and over and... OVER

then she puts lipstick on beyond her lip line and now this monstrosity

and Lauren, the 1990s called, they want their caramel lipliner and Nude lipstick look back
What is the black line? The 1st pic on her Instagram is even worse....

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Afternoon people ! Internet was down so have just caught up on the latest 😜 this is my fav , I find the way she literally clings on to him very creepy and motherly. Also her face looks demented in this photo .

He always wears joggies i bet his baws smell rotten .
Lol this is obviously favourite photoshopped face, must have it saved

VIP Member
Had a shufty at the original article, just looking at the wavy cobble stones is making by me feel queezy .

Obviously it's only the Backgrid tea person in the office today and hasn't yet been on the advanced level Lozza photoshopping course.
I wonder if she will post anything on insta today relating to today.

VIP Member
For those who can't see, here is the evidence.

Lauren25Dec1.jpg

Attachments

• Angry

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Only 2 or 3 months? Bloody feels like FOREVER!

She probably felt so flattered, hence the retweet! Muppet that she is! I guess no publicity is bad publicity for her!
He was to busy shooting only fans he put a swipe up on like she did last night 😂😂

• Haha