Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I watched her on celebs go to therapy and she actually came across fairly well on there and looked normal. Still delusional with some massively strange views on relationships obviously

Reactions: 3

Pinkpen 84

I am definitely jealous of Lauren.
She’s not even pretending to be at home now. That’s not her house. She is infuriating. I hope she gets a massive fine. Had enough of people not following the rules.
Went to the supermarket today and there was a man ranting how it’s all a conspiracy by Bill gates and the Italian government.
Why are people so stupid just abide by the rules!!! It’s really not hard 😡😡😡😡
Am in da house!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
You can start with this drivel.

So, instead of being a star, she turned out to be a disaster!

VIP Member
I thought the same and I still haven't worked I out !

I looked up "a minor" on urban dictionary it means nothing except a kid.

Do you think he meant irrelevant and he's just pulled a Lozza and got the word wrong?
That or he didn't finish the sentence.

• Wow

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I just had a nosey. Five days ago she posted the same video that Big Loz had posted of a plate of food at her friend Jacquelines house. Also looks like she was gifted those freeby bottles of alcohol LG got as promo. (She must have got heaps free and gave them out as gifts cause I’ve seen his gay mates with them too) and then yesterday that Jacqueline lady posted how I’ll she is and can’t even get out of bed. What’s the bet LG gave it to her
Is that a relation to that knob Craig Johnson.

liar liar

VIP Member
What a laugh she gives you, she's selling a smelly old pair of trainers on debop, yuck who would want them with her big sockless trotters sweating them out 🤢🤢🤢🤢. She must be skint offering 40% of her shitey lg line also then they are having to sit in having 'homemade' baguettes, maybe she's been fined for flouting lockdown and she can't afford a takeaway
See above for multi-tasking egg mayo baguette tips 🤣

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
Her idea of healthy eating is adding sweetcorn to vast amounts of meat and carbs so without outside help she won't lose lots of weight! If she didn't want to lose weight I wouldn't care but whinging about wanting to lose weight while having access to lots of resources, not using them and binge eating and drinking is just annoying.
Especially when she goes and buys the juices. Maybe they are having a secret eating contest . Can’t be having that much Gigi Gigi !

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
She is pictured leaving a lot of tv studio’s and yet you never see her on tv 😆
The article mentions Celebs go Dating. Hasn’t she been with Chaz for quite a bit of time? Did she accept money pretending she is single? I can’t keep up.

Chi4

VIP Member
That post will do the salon no favours and they should be ashamed for allowing this. People want to feel safe, not
People are going in on her in the comments but this is my personal highlight and he tagged Charlie! Gemma Collins twin 😂😂😂
hahahah I have just been reading all the comments. I am suprised they haven’t deleted them. Also she looks like his mum

• Haha
Brow lamination is everywhere. Where have you all been? Its flipping awful, how is this a good look?
I must be getting super old because I just can't get on board with it. To me it's making people look worse. Did I mention I hate it.
Am with you guuurl. I just don’t get it (but I’m a hundred years old) 😬

• Haha