Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just caught up , those bracelets cost FOUR AND A HALF GRAND ? i mean obviously they didn't pay for them but bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big old lozza has so many heads. Modern day worzel gummidge . Wakes up take a slice and thinks what face shall we have today. What a mental case and he is getting very chunky

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are two versions. One is £300. Pure gold is £4K. I suspect they were gifted the rusty £300 ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder why big loz isnt in Dubai with the rest of the z listers?
She cannot afford it as there is no work rolling in and she has to pay the daily paps to come around the car park. He probably cannot take the time off from his essential job on OF. Also, she is totally a has been so will get no freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am waiting for the standard green juice in a cup picture ! Coming very soon within the next few days. Maybe one more takeaway for the pair of chunky monkeys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously, why doesn't she just rebrand and rebuild.
She could make a real go of it as a aesthetician, use her followers to do that really well. I've seen another minor reality show participant has done just that and opened her own practice on Harley Street.
She needs to knock the Mark Wright vengeance thing on the head, its been almost a decade lauren, people have moved on, as has he, you're irrelevant.
If she stopped the backgrid shenanigans and only fans and threw herself into a proper work ethic she wouldn't know herself.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.