Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had two under two. I remember coming home from the hospital and the baby started crying for a bottle and my daughter started crying for me to play with her, and I sat there and thought wtf have I done!!. After the shock wore off it was brilliant. They are proper best mates do every thing together but still have alone time and separate interests but very protective of one and another and to be honest I think it was brilliant as they always had someone to play with and run about with and it gave me a 5 minute break .

Reactions: 20
I’ve said this since the Christmas dress debacle and the other day- that 4 day postpartum photo was definitely her pregnant with no2.

she carries in the highest strangest hormone imbalanced way.

Reactions: 19
Let me tell you, I RAN HERE as soon as I saw the pregnancy announcement!

Reactions: 29
I get having them close but my god her vag can’t even have been healed before she got pregnant again man

Reactions: 19
After seeing that Amys story on Instagram, I also initially thought she’s been made to have an abortion but then I thought actually, maybe she found out Waynetta is pregnant with sprog no2 and therefore realised she has no hope with Prince Charlie and is obviously gutted because he’s SUCH a catch () and so she’s spitting her toys out of the pram to get her 5 minutes of fame and unlimited supply of gravy to douse in her skin?

Reactions: 16
And all recorded forever online and on social meedja for their daughters to look back on in years to come . They will be so proud of their parents

Vas'ilene....

I reckon she tried to sell the pregacy#2 tale but no one gave a shit so her and moleman have created this split, cheat tale around it and when that still wasnt enough she’s had to throw in the gender reveal for free Hence the 16w wait.

boom. Got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
my thoughts too...I feel really sorry for lactulose, if the new babay looks like loz, she will be like one of those puppies that she got bored with and dumped....

Reactions: 13
Her new baby will read in years to come , hmmm I did think about terminating it charming
She is one mess of a human, Lauren this ain’t no happy ending, 2 innocent souls brought into this world, and neither of you can offer any stability as a parent, so frustrating, these kids will be dragged up!!!!

Reactions: 26
I'm disgusted that these cheap rags keep giving publicity to this moral vacuum of a woman. One neglected child and now another on the way with no sign of a stable relationship. And they pander to her colossal ego with these massively Photoshopped images and her latest choice of face from the 'hot mumma' range. What an example for young women, her whole life is one big lie. Surely they don't get much revenue from these stories? She'd be the kiss of death to any brand associated with her.

Reactions: 31
if he did get the bisto kid preggers as well, my take is that that are all shagging without protection, I bet they are riddled!

Reactions: 36
I breastfed all 3 of mine and had periods, having said that I had a period every month when I was pregnant with my youngest so maybe I’m just odd

Reactions: 14
Mine used to fight all the time even though they were only 14 months apart, all the time over everything! Daughter is closer to her half brother than she is to her full-brother though.
What concerns me is that suddenly Mother is flavour of the month and moved in to "help" - after everything Lozza said about her too!

Reactions: 13
From the OK mag article: love how she puts the blame solely on Amy when Charles is just as culpable!

Was it hard finding out about his fling with another girl? Was that the reason for the split?

I already knew about it. There’s more stuff which I don’t want to talk about. Charlie has admitted that it was a mistake. It was during the break in November, but obviously it still hurts. He came back to me after and wanted us to be a family. I don’t know why she has sold a story two months later.

She already knew I knew. You don’t get involved with a guy who has just had a baby with another woman, let alone sell a story when children are involved. Also, her story doesn’t make sense to me. As far as I am aware, Charlie was staying at my nephew’s dad’s house the whole time we were on a break. He doesn’t have a flat in east London. To be honest with you, I was going to pull out of today after I found out about the story. This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal. It’s been ruined, but I didn’t want to let the team down.

We’ve been told you’ve thrown him out. Has he moved out now?

Yes. That’s enough about that situation. Let’s talk about the baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.