Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#mumeatwhentheycan. If I were her I'd cut my eating down lol.

Ps it is hard to find time to eat when u got a baby and a toddler and a job and a house to run and .......oh hang on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#mumeatwhentheycan. If I were her I'd cut my eating down lol.

Ps it is hard to find time to eat when u got a baby and a toddler and a job and a house to run and .......oh hang on.
Should be #mumseatalltheycan not mums in general just lauren

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She promoting her Snapchat again??has she already given up on her YouTube. We didn’t even get one video.
And not one thing for sale in L&C wardrobe.
No pics of her butchering young faces.
No pics of Dubia, she loves to promise things doesn’t she. Just needs to work on the delivery. Yesterday she said lots of good things coming for LaUnfortunate in the next six months, I doubt the baby has high hopes for that.
Maybe she’s got some clothes in 6 - 12 months so Laonlywearsavest can get dressed?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shall we all send her some hashtags to get trending?

#mumsforlarosesescape could be a preliminary one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh FFS Loz, LaBoredoutofmymind is way too big for that swing, its for tinies. You bloody lazy twit, get her out and sat up or on her tummy with some toys. And - just as we mention the lack of clothes - just like that she is wearing a babygro and has a blanket!!

Reactions: 15
Hmmmm .... Not true? .... really lozzzz 🤔 🤔 ... we have seen the MANY pics of you pretending to put petrol in the car, while acting like some deluded nutcase, posing, flicking ya ratty barnet, trying to look ` downcast ` ... which part of this is not true? ... you paid for backgrid to be there, to take ridiculous filtered photos, where you're doing your best to look like a supermodel and failing .... in all places ... a ` petrol station `... who the duck in their right mind, does this 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ( or is it the story of ODD BOD shagging that young woman, not true ... DID YOU GIVE HIM PERMISSION TO DO THAT?:sneaky::sneaky: ) ... if you had a few brain cells, and were on point ... taking lil la`boredasshit to the park, and getting some nice shots of her smiling at the birds and ducks, would have been what most people do with their baby .... but NO .... lozzzaaa the thick lump, the BIZZZYY BEGGY bleep ... needs more fags and chocolate, junk food to stuff her bloated boat race .... so calls backgrid to take some shots, which in all truth, are the worst we have seen yet .... and by the looks of it ... with all his recent photos on IG ... is ODD BOD on the driveway, living in the car as punishment🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ...... that goose fat drenched muesli cant be good for your " COUGH COUGH " figure:sick::sick: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..... GOODGER 👉👉 THE GIFT, THAT KEEPS GIVING!! 🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to try the story filter on my own face to see if her no face is really THAT fucked up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What she forgot to put on her ad was that she only uses that brand because she got sent a load in the post and she will bleep herself out to any company that sends her stuff. How about #sendittoaNICU or #givetoabatterwomansshelter bleeping woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Really depresses me to see Larose in a swing plonked in front of the tv. No wonder she looks dead behind the eyes. The poor thing probably gets zero attention from big Loz. I feel so sad for her. What kind of life will she have?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.