Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they’ve broken up. She knew in early December what he did so they’re just milking it and creating more headlines.
Exactly. We'll have to endure those articles about how she struggling as A Single Mother like she's the only woman to have ever done it and then Ch/Arg will realise what a berk he's been AGAIN and it'll be all hearts 'n flowers until the next time they need to rake over the embers. Ad infinitum

Reactions: 16
She looks the pickcha of bewy on that second pic. Maybe overdid on the highlighter a bit- looking a bit silvery and extremely shiny but best I’ve ever seen her. Lovely youngel
Also love the IQ number she’s drawn on her chin there, what a special touch
I think that's the IQ of the three of them combined , with laconfused accounting for at least 90%.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long before she has him back out of sheer desperation 🀣. ? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that's the IQ of the three of them combined , with laconfused accounting for at least 90%.
Proudly displaying the family IQ πŸ˜‚

I would be shocked if it wasn’t her who begged him to take her back. No standards for herself whatsoever, goes after jailed men and wears flip flops in winter. I know the two are no correlated, but still!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She thinks he’s a catch. Remember when she said he was the most bewful boy she had ever seen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she wants people to think she is with a stunner when the truth is he’s a chubby lad with serial killer eyes . It’s all about how she wants people to see her and when she takes him back she will be seen as a walk over. I mean she must realise no one cares by now . Judging by her you tube subscribers. She might read her and think we care but we actually don’t it’s just that she is laughable and we take the piss when we are bored. Well that’s what I do

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Three days ago!!

She thinks he’s a catch. Remember when she said he was the most bewful boy she had ever seen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she wants people to think she is with a stunner when the truth is he’s a chubby lad with serial killer eyes . It’s all about how she wants people to see her and when she takes him back she will be seen as a walk over. I mean she must realise no one cares by now . Judging by her you tube subscribers. She might read her and think we care but we actually don’t it’s just that she is laughable and we take the piss when we are bored. Well that’s what I do
It’s like your watching the same train crash for the fifth time in slow motion and you just can’t help but watch and now laugh. The same warning bells keep ringing but the stupid train wreck doesn’t listen and just keeps going down the same track.

Dear lardy .. lumpy lozzzz .... we your biggest fans, at tattle 🧐🧐 ( not that we really care, we dont ... we just enjoy the non stop comedy show, that is your life ) .. ... demand that you give us at least a few more ` set up FAKE as tit comical ` ..... Buying a kettle ... Filing your motor up ( NOT ) wiv petrol, while flicking dramatically your long luscious locks πŸ₯΄ πŸ₯΄ at the pump .... or ` wobbling ` outside, up and down your driveway .... with a far away trying to look smexy look on your boatrace .... wiv .... an ` EMPTY pram ` and those wonderful ` trotters🐽🐽 ` wiv puffed up CANCKLES in too small sliders πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ ` PAP SHOTS ` .... this ` media ` silence is not fooling anyone ( he will stray again, and we also know, you have already taken him back .. because you're that desperate to have someone, anyone, you`ll over look his indiscretions .. while coming across as a bleeping mug ) ... which MAG was dumb enough to bite?πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ .... with your latest ` fable ` concerning, your ON AND OFF πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ ODD BOD ... I think you can now safely call him that, wiv out getting all butthurt ..... finally it saddens me, that you cant afford to pay ` back grid ` to filter ALL of you anymore, and they only do your head now:alien::rolleyes::rolleyes: ... OHHHHH How the mighty have fallen ... the ` bafffaaa ... BYG .... selfy queen ` is no more ... Ps ... Can we have some more lozzzaaa food videos of how to cook ` everything ` while drowning it in goose fat ... it weirdly comforted me :sick::sick: .... maybe bring out a ` goose fat ` range of booooooootyyyy and hair products ... AYYYYEEEEE LOZZZZ :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks Pom your work never fails to raise a smile.
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
You're welcome πŸ˜€πŸ‘β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

So happy that’s one of your faves Pom as I suggested the Laureen/Monroe mashup last year! Was humbled when you actually made it. Loving your work btw, you very much make this thread worth visiting on the daily. x
Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
It was an excellent suggestion, and one of my favourite and funniest pic of mine from this thread πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜β€β€ xx
Thank you very much πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16426131736050.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot from an older article below, I wonder what dirt he’s going to dish on Fatty….. maybe, when they were getting busy, she used to go for snack breaks every couple of minutes.

CAB22F34-1C3F-450D-8E81-56F16C2FE3C0.png

And what about her quote in girl code. That went out the window quick

9024031B-519E-47E7-8A8F-0A3BC990C558.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How's The Sink Wanker going to imply of Big Lozza's and Big Mama Lozza's coke use in a follow up track?

Maybe shake a tin of Jolly Green Giant? Snort a line of kernels off the lookalike's arse?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.