Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chaz is round at Laureeeens… that’s if they have split up… LaBored is proper cute like

36B30C37-FE58-4E81-8AE8-400493925F99.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think they’ve broken up. She knew in early December what he did so they’re just milking it and creating more headlines.

Reactions: 22
She absolutely looks like a man in drag 🤣🤣 she has ruined herself over the years just like kp. Chaz is obviously into the manly look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Lookalike', I'd be bleeping fuming! Although she's obviously filtered to the high heavens, she is better looking than Loz ever dreamed of being. Which isn't that difficult, to be fair.
A frying pan is better looking than Big Loz would ever dreams of being 🍳

#
View attachment 997940
What’s with the combination of maternity leggings and orthopaedic sandals? 🤣
Funny, I’ve never seen the paps behind me when I fill up at the esso garage :unsure:
She’s nearly as wide as the frigging car 😳
Sorry for my lozza spam, am catching up! Ironically my phone autocorrects lozza to pizza 🍕🤣

And DREAM not dreams 🤦‍♀️ I sound nearly as illiterate as BYG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chaz is round at Laureeeens… that’s if they have split up… LaBored is proper cute like

View attachment 999164
Does the baby being in the minge-trimmed pram mean they've actually taken her outside???

A frying pan is better looking than Big Loz would ever dreams of being 🍳

She’s nearly as wide as the frigging car 😳
Sorry for my lozza spam, am catching up! Ironically my phone autocorrects lozza to pizza 🍕🤣

And DREAM not dreams 🤦‍♀️ I sound nearly as illiterate as BYG 😂
Thats gotta be the answer to it all! In reality Lozza is a MENSA member but its her precious phone that makes her out to be thick as well as making her look like a totally different person

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.