Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Backgrid with the “downcast” look as she bravely pumps her £43,000 Mercedes Coupe SUV with fuel at a petrol station in Essex :LOL: (they were just added to the DM article)

View attachment 997844View attachment 997845View attachment 997846

I will never get over how tit the photoshopping skills are that get ok’d to print. The bollard in front of her is wavy as are the lines on the concrete ! She looks like she’s taking a tit in her car in the first pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well…. Where to start….
That is the most unsexy thing I’ve ever had the displeasure of seeing.
He’s either sniffed a load of white stuff and can’t stand to attention or he’s thinking of his big lozza. Actually he’s probably thinking of Katie Price and her slosh pot 🙈
Remember the photos of that beast on the sit on lawnmower.....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
#
75A22909-2935-44F9-82D5-F8D08EB6272F.jpeg

What’s with the combination of maternity leggings and orthopaedic sandals? 🤣
Funny, I’ve never seen the paps behind me when I fill up at the esso garage :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
I've added my three favourite Big Loz faces to each photo 😄 x.

Resizer_16425356224922.jpg

Resizer_16425356224920.jpg

Resizer_16425356224921.jpg

Looooooooool 🤭😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh dear. Her gunt sticks out closer than her fat fake tits, and what's with the pair of bollox on the ankle ?

• Haha
no side profile even backgrid can not make her look decent her nose from the side looks like a boxers nose

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't you just love going to the local petrol station to get out your car and flip your hair back and forth in case there is someone with a camera, duck the petrol this is all about what Chargey hand boy is missing and big lozza has got a new big nozzle to hold 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.