Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lozza would defo do this for attention, play the poor me he cheated on me while we split but he loves me just overwhelmed at life with our baby. Obviously I’m hurt but he picked someone who’s modelling her look on me so I’m flattered in a way because through his eyes he was having sex with me. He love me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg you could be right this could all be a publicity stunt. Would she stoop this low to make headlines. Have herself humiliated. I actually think she would yano. She’s alive anyway commented on marnies birthday pic
She’s probably up googling herself and seeing if she’s trending on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lozza would defo do this for attention, play the poor me he cheated on me while we split but he loves me just overwhelmed at life with our baby. Obviously I’m hurt but he picked someone who’s modelling her look on me so I’m flattered in a way because through his eyes he was having sex with me. He love me.
This.
All of it.
All inside lozza's turnip head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah does seem believable. Even Goodger being a Porta Potty is. The old shots of her in Dubai was when she looked much “better” and younger. They wouldn’t pay her in her state she is now and she’s aged so badly. They potentially could pay her to get a goat or camel off but I think even then they would want to get get someone much more prettier and arousing for their beloved goats and camels then Goodger.
ok Tim but dim here what’s the role of a human porta potty?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
ok Tim but dim here what’s the role of a human porta potty?
Sometimes Google is your friend. Sometimes it’s not. Go with the latter and don’t look it up. But to my understanding, it’s when rich sheiks use (mostly) beautiful women’s faces as toilets...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching season 1 of TOWIE atm (shoot me I know...but in my defence I do have a bout of insomnia) and I never realised how alike Mark and Lauren looked. In motion it’s undeniable. Lauren was just Mark in a wig. Makes sense as both are massive narcissists who are in love with their own image.

Both have very flat faces, curiously almost like Siamese cats from some angles. 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And if you think back, he posted and she posted about those godforsaken removal men again… obvs wanting people to ask questions why and ooh hey ho, another split story. That poor little LaBored; what the hell has she been born into ☹

Reactions: 17
Sometimes Google is your friend. Sometimes it’s not. Go with the latter and don’t look it up. But to my understanding, it’s when rich sheiks use (mostly) beautiful women’s faces as toilets...
Yep and not for golden showers….also other weird crap.
Like everyone says, don’t google, it’s disgusting. But these people get given luxury holidays for free and handbags and cash etc. so they think it’s worth it. Girls from all over the world go to Dubai for this. Some have been caught out by fake people pretending too be hire them and then releasing to social media.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yep and not for golden showers….also other weird crap.
Like everyone says, don’t google, it’s disgusting. But these people get given luxury holidays for free and handbags and cash etc. so they think it’s worth it. Girls from all over the world go to Dubai for this. Some have been caught out by fake people pretending too be hire them and then releasing to social media.

Basically, if you see posts on Ig from any z list celebs posing on a yacht or any IG ‘models’ with Dubai in their bio - they are a potty. Chloe ferry and Georgia Harrison have been linked to it too! Absolutely grim! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Aparently if they’re holiday shots somewhere lux without anyone else in the picture they’re sex working

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe big Loz was a potty though. These princes can afford who ever they want Emily ratakowski was one. I can’t imagine some Saudi sheik saying I want that shreeking flat face bird off towie.
She might have tried to be but honestly I don’t think she can give it away

I wonder if Loz has told him he can’t see laweapon unless he comes back. He wouldn’t be the first. He may be a thick cock but he clearly loves the baby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Someone said on DM comments he has location as Surrey now. I think that’s a good long drive with lots of traffic in between.

I’m just telling what I know and this was early days. My mate worked on tons of reality TV and said Lozza wasn’t all bad - I asked because stories were in the papers, she said MW was a proper snidely knobber (not her actual words 😂).

TBH I’d believe her, she’s told me worse tit about other ‘nice’ people that are complete wankers, and supposed horrors who are actually ok to work with. But there again she also worked with Danielle Lloyd back in her CBB days and said that she was pretty good to work with too, and she comes across as a massive witch and is hated on here.

Anyway I used to see Lozza at DL in Chigwell all the time and I too am a former E17 girl who moved to Redbridge 😂
I was born In E17 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If this girl was in the rap video I do wonder if her and Charg cooked up this story and split the profits. Wasn't Laneglected in hospital when they had split?

Reactions: 12
I can mainly be found over on the KP thread but often stray over here to see what’s happening with bewful yung bafta award winning gel.
Anyway
Please someone fill me in with what all the reference is to Charles and the sink.
Thanks in advance

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.