Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at what he's achieved. Not even a holiday or a watch. Some tit clip on teeth. The lad has been done over big time. As I said many months before that's 20% of your next 18 yes take home pay gone Charlie boy , for what ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the woman is a knob but he is an absolute tit to be shagging someone else and I doubt she is the only one. That girl seems a bit of a dick thinking they were in some proper relationship after a few shags and I doubt she looks like her photoshopped filtered pics either.
I don't think she's a knob at all, he had apparently left Lozza.

Look at what he's achieved. Not even a holiday or a watch. Some tit clip on teeth. The lad has been done over big time. As I said many months before that's 20% of your next 18 yes take home pay gone Charlie boy , for what ?
He's thick as duck isn't he? Why get saddled with a kid with a liability like Goodger when there is absolutely no need to? bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think she's a knob at all, he had apparently left Lozza.
Sorry I didnt make it clear, I meant Lauren is knob. That other girl is seemingly desperate to get herself known and has decided shagging not even z listers and selling her story is the way to go.

24 is an adult. My now husband was 23 when I unexpectedly fell pregnant and the both of us had to grow up. He is more than old enough to own his behaviour without people using his age as an excuse. I think he is just thick and desperate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but any of his ‘great dad’ credentials have gone down the shitter as far as I’m concerned. Shagging about when your baby is that young isn’t what decent fathers do, attempting to cast aspersions on women for having slept with you ‘on the first night’- because you probably were whispering everything she wanted to hear, when you’re a father of a daughter isn’t how good fathers conduct themselves. Weaponising ‘this Amy girl’s’ sexuality when it’s ok for him to literally wave his trouser snake around for anyone to gander at…..duck off, Charles! With your eyes like spirit levels.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I was 20 when I had my daughter, my best friend was 16 and she's a fabulous mum with a partner who's been with her for 35 years.
Each to their own, but 24 is old enough to choose whether to be a decent person or a head. Definitely agree that he's thick as pig tit. Sorry pigs, no offence.

I shudder that none of these incestuous endlessly shagging zlisters will be using condoms, gross.
Forever relationships after 2 days, split up, move on to the next in line. Gross.

I'm surprised he isn't back with a fella but who knows what's going on in secret.
Lozza will grab the first bloke who doesn't run fast enough.
They don't care do they, absolutely anyone will do.

Yak. All of them. Yak.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Karma is a witch he sold a story on Katie Price after he was done with her so I have no sympathy for him but only for the little girl with parents like them. All you have to do is watch his cringe videos on only fans to see just how desperate he is not the girls he leads on when it suits him in between shagging or using Lauren. Not that I have sympathy for her either.

Reactions: 23
Karma is a witch he sold a story on Katie Price after he was done with her so I have no sympathy for him but only for the little girl with parents like them. All you have to do is watch his cringe videos on only fans to see just how desperate he is not the girls he leads on when it suits him in between shagging or using Lauren. Not that I have sympathy for her either.
Yeah agree. They both dug their own graves (sloth pits) when they let this happen. Now they both have to live with the consequences. I don’t think anyone of them is a winner in this situation, Lauren may have got the daughter she’s always dreamed of but she seems to be one of those that loses interest in things quite easily. She’s very selfish and it’s always just about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
the producer who said she was ok in towie so why did she get sacked twice a never asked back she was a total witch in towie she was always bragging she was the main star and always shouting at producers late for filming all the time also saying that she would leave and get a Kardashian show with her sisters i think that producer who said she was ok must be on drugs
I’m just telling what I know and this was early days. My mate worked on tons of reality TV and said Lozza wasn’t all bad - I asked because stories were in the papers, she said MW was a proper snidely knobber (not her actual words 😂).

TBH I’d believe her, she’s told me worse tit about other ‘nice’ people that are complete wankers, and supposed horrors who are actually ok to work with. But there again she also worked with Danielle Lloyd back in her CBB days and said that she was pretty good to work with too, and she comes across as a massive witch and is hated on here.

Anyway I used to see Lozza at DL in Chigwell all the time and I too am a former E17 girl who moved to Redbridge 😂

Reactions: 10
Bet big loz is crying with this news no wonder she’s been quite and not posting!😂 Charg Upgraded!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s probably been on the phone to the gossip mags all afternoon trying to sell her story.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I’ve never watched Towie just read from here and on the net a bit, is Goodger the type that will just keep taking him back and he can just keep clogging everyone sinks

Reactions: 8
Someone commented on the DM that this bird was in his rap video and its all for publicity 👀
Omg you could be right this could all be a publicity stunt. Would she stoop this low to make headlines. Have herself humiliated. I actually think she would yano. She’s alive anyway commented on marnies birthday pic

Reactions: 18
I thought publicity stunt immediately. A normal split story won’t bring in the cash as they’ve done it before, so this is them (avec Moleman) spinning a new yarn for the publicity and a new angel (ie: angle.)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.