Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't go to Dubiya she's just bought a new kettle! Next story in the DM will be I'm so heartbroken over my split (again and again) with Charlie that I had to go back and buy the matching toaster.
And a
'any1 no whear bewful i can get matchin bin. Dm me'
beggy post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love your pic 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

I've made one for you 😀🥰🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 989574

Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx
Sorry I've not been on, had a five day headache and felt quite bad. Still have it sadly but eased abit..got sinus tablets.
Been bad since Monday. A cross between a migraine and tension headache.
Hope I feel better soon, it's been awful. Love Pom 😘 xx
Hope it eases soon pom 💞

I’m shocked and flabbergasted, my flabber has never been so gasted! I thought they were going to last forever and now I’ve got to break it to Mr Norfolk that we probably aren’t going to last 😭 I based my whole marriage on these two bewful yung gals and gays.
Sniff.
That's so romantic.
Sniff.
Just
So
Romantic.
Innit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m shocked and flabbergasted, my flabber has never been so gasted! I thought they were going to last forever and now I’ve got to break it to Mr Norfolk that we probably aren’t going to last 😭 I based my whole marriage on these two bewful yung gals and gays.
My flabber has never been so gasted - love it made me laugh so much!! They could make a movie about the two young (well one of them is) lovebirds and call it "Two Toddlers and a Baby......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On her Insta is a clip of someone being prevented from plugging their phone in to charge (at least I think that's what it meant)? Is this a cryptic clue as to why Charlie may have left as he was trying to get her to spend less time on her phone and more time with him and Larose.x ?

Reactions: 6
It's an enduring love like Burton and Taylor. The comparisons are evident. Incredibly talented, blessed with fame and fortune. They may have to split to allow their natural genius to evolve even more, but true love gifted by eros never dies.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love your pic 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

I've made one for you 😀🥰🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 989574

Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx
Sorry I've not been on, had a five day headache and felt quite bad. Still have it sadly but eased abit..got sinus tablets.
Nice to see you back. Hopefully u get better quick.

So if I recall correctly she last referenced him a few days ago on Sunday when she said she was cooking for her Mum and her Man. Maybe he got fed up with her deep fried tit on a plate…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx
Love the pic!
I hope you feel better soon! as a fellow migraine sufferer I know they are the pits for sure x

How childish deleting pics of each other on Instagram. They do it on purpose to get attention. The last ‘split’ got them a few magazine and DM articles.

They don’t have anything else new, exciting or interesting going on in their lives so another fake split might help pay the bills this month - January is probably a bit quiet on onlyfans as Lozzas subscribers make New Years resolutions to quit paying for her filtered blurry crap bum pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not again. All a pr stunt . Will go on for a week or so and then they will be back. She will be hoping to get in new magazine. Headline ‘ Lauren preparing to be a single mum to Larose ‘ blah blah blah. Nearly 40 years old and playing games like this. Her life must be so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can you all envision the ACTUAL process of them sitting there and going through their personal ‘grams checking for pictures/mentions of eachother, before going on to mash the delete button with their oversized sausage fingers? Don’t they have lives to lead?

Actually.... scrap the last question.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So good!

Oh bless you, sorry to hear that Pom. Hope you get better soon 🥰🐾
Hope it eases soon pom 💞
Nice to see you back. Hopefully u get better quick.
Love the pic!
I hope you feel better soon! as a fellow migraine sufferer I know they are the pits for sure x
Look after yourself @Pom Bear 🤗🐾 .

Many thanks to you all for the lovely messages 💕🥰❤💖💓🤗😘 xx
@Foux du FaFa Thank you for the cute Pom pic that made me smile 😀🥰💖💓🤗😘 xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s this week ‘my world’ then next week it will be LaBored and Ting Tong again…

17EFD581-D072-4254-99FC-FB741B6DDA71.png

Reactions: 11
I’m too bored of these two thickheads now…

Gonna check out and come back in six months, see if laprisoner has had any trips outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.