Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s noticed LaVacantStare is teething after we blathered on about it the other day…her bewful teevin baybay gel

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Wtf is she spouting on about now? I need them made???
Screenshot_20220113-131631_Instagram.jpg
that baby shows no emotion, she just looks vacant, this is not normal at all for a 6 month old 😥
Screenshot_20220113-131743_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-131714_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wtf is she spouting on about now? I need them made???View attachment 986235that baby shows no emotion, she just looks vacant, this is not normal at all for a 6 month old 😥View attachment 986238View attachment 986240

She’s not just vacant she’s practically immobile. Apart from in the jumperoo, all we ever see is her propped up on cushions. My baby is younger and will not lay still for tit anymore. Constantly rolling, grabbing, reaching, babbling. All kids learn at different rates but she’s months behind where she should be (from what we’ve seen).

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She does seem to have such a sad existence. No park walks to see ducks or even out and about looking at the bright lights and colours in supermarkets/ malls. She sees the back of an iPhone that’s it.
Just want to scoop her up and get her out of that mirrored bleep House 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Wtf is she spouting on about now? I need them made???View attachment 986235that baby shows no emotion, she just looks vacant, this is not normal at all for a 6 month old 😥View attachment 986238View attachment 986240
I really feel for LaNeglected.
That child is completely vacant almost all the time we are shown her and it is really odd and very sad to see. I don't know why Lauren keeps putting such disturbing videos of her daughter (mostly undressed) on her social media. It's bizarre.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Ffs something needs to be done about parents posting their own naked children online. Yes only sickos sexualise children but sadly there are millions of sickos out there. What with the trend for feckless parents with massive followings facilitating access to their children by giving them their own IG accounts as babies, and casually posting these pics on their own open accounts, why not just put the bleeping hashtag #presentforyoupaedo?! Mindless idiots!
I remember feeling icky and disgusting and disgusted at my parents getting out the old family albums and home videos of me in the bath or at the beach in my own house….and these shite parents are going round gifting their undressed children to the entire internet. I would disown.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was always out and about with my baby Seeing new things etc. She looks so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've noticed similarities between Larose and Leo, Jake Quickenden's baby. People are commenting similar things on both. Both these babies have few toys, little stimulation and outdoor activities. Both seem vacant and disinterested, being plonked on a bed all day long and dressed up like a doll. It's very sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm so uncomfortable with these photos. Poor child has zero privacy, cannot consent.
I'm annoyed that I feel uncomfortable, but ffs lauren, you actively encourage the serious perverts of the world by using the word 'sex' in a baby’s Instagram account.

Also, she looks doped up here (I'm not for one moment implying she is). Poor bairn, I genuinely hope she's having regular checks so that anything can be picked up early.

Btw lauren you skinflint.
Kits to cast feet are cheap.
Just like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep ... Im sure lil la`boredofyourshit when old enough, will be proud of her ` mother ` being used as a toilet by rich Arab deviants, getting paid to service their camels, sticking live salmon up their arses 😖 😖 😖 .... doing Only Fans, making a fool of herself .... the list is endless, one tap on google will reveal this great mother in all her glory ... you have much to be proud of lozzzzz :rolleyes::rolleyes: a ` mother ` that is so scared of leaving the house, because she dosent look like her Insta filtered as duck photos, hence keeping this little baby stuck inside for 6 months, and counting, because you are petrified of people seeing your real size, and face!! ... that poor unfortunate child, no fresh air, zero stimulation, no interaction with others, those four walls, her prison, and sadly getting bigger by the day, as she is constantly on her back, or propped up on pillows, with no way of moving herself .. ( put a big blanket or mat on the floor, and encourage her to MOVE!! ) ... ODD BOD also seems to be missing ... looks like he has escaped AGAIN ... yeah ... life is going great huh lozzzaaaa 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... posting these stupid as tit quotes, does not make you a good mother ... FAR FROM IT :mad::mad: ... this baby looks so miserable, I just want to pick her up, and give her lots of cuddles, play with her, read to her, take her out to the park to see the trees, ducks, anything to get her away from this suffocating existence, breaks my heart 😔😔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t expect a baby that age to be on the move(of course some are!) but she should be reaching out to grab things.

She seems very quiet and placid and usually babies at that age are always making noises and communicating with their parent in their own language. I think that is what is missing, I would always chat and narrate what was going on and be asking them questions and leaving gaps for them to make sounds or blow raspberries or whatever and I would respond to them like they had said something amazing. I do it when out and about, I’m the person on the bus or in the shop who will play peekaboo with little ones or chatter to them. Lots of people did it with my kids when they were smaller and it is so good for them.
I think that is what is missing, there is nobody stimulating her either at home or out and about. They just plonk her down and leave her to it occasionally saying ohh you so bewful when they film her. They think she’s fine because she is quiet when she shouldn’t be that quiet all of the time, it’s a bit unnerving.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She does seem to have such a sad existence. No park walks to see ducks or even out and about looking at the bright lights and colours in supermarkets/ malls. She sees the back of an iPhone that’s it.
Just want to scoop her up and get her out of that mirrored bleep House 😩
I often wonder about people with money, (when I say money I mean more than me) I have 4 children youngest being 1 and eldest being 12.
Every weekend no matter what we go somewhere, whether it be a free day out or abit of a treat weekend, regardless of what we do, we do something. Me and my husband don't have lots of money and can't afford luxurious places, but I often wonder why people with money aren't doing things with their kids everyday. They often have the luxury of working when they choose and money isn't hindering what they can do. If money was no object it would be spent on creating memories with my kids for sure. I don't know what their excuses are to not do anything fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep ... Im sure lil la`boredofyourshit when old enough, will be proud of her ` mother ` being used as a toilet by rich Arab deviants, getting paid to service their camels, sticking live salmon up their arses 😖 😖 😖 .... doing Only Fans, making a fool of herself .... the list is endless, one tap on google will reveal this great mother in all her glory ... you have much to be proud of lozzzzz :rolleyes::rolleyes: a ` mother ` that is so scared of leaving the house, because she dosent look like her Insta filtered as duck photos, hence keeping this little baby stuck inside for 6 months, and counting, because you are petrified of people seeing your real size, and face!! ... that poor unfortunate child, no fresh air, zero stimulation, no interaction with others, those four walls, her prison, and sadly getting bigger by the day, as she is constantly on her back, or propped up on pillows, with no way of moving herself .. ( put a big blanket or mat on the floor, and encourage her to MOVE!! ) ... ODD BOD also seems to be missing ... looks like he has escaped AGAIN ... yeah ... life is going great huh lozzzaaaa 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... posting these stupid as tit quotes, does not make you a good mother ... FAR FROM IT :mad::mad: ... this baby looks so miserable, I just want to pick her up, and give her lots of cuddles, play with her, read to her, take her out to the park to see the trees, ducks, anything to get her away from this suffocating existence, breaks my heart 😔😔
I agree with every single word.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.