Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's married to an absolute twossa.
Isn't he the bloke whose best mate is l'arge?!
Can you imagine that useless bone idle talentless head popping round to see if mark's playing out.
Maybe he croons his songs of luuuurve through the letterbox until people let him in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's interesting how she really started messing that face and body up once she'd started gaining the weight (plus some more) back. I think it was her way of compensating, thinking the fillers and implants will make her as attractive as a slim figure did, - but with less effort. But it had the opposite effect, she would've been fine with the extra weight if she'd left her face, bum and chest alone, now she's chubby AND has the face of that Ken/Barbie person and a huge rear and chest that make her look even bigger.

I think she's achieved that body with means that were neither healthy nor sustainable, a quick fix, got frustrated when she couldn't keep it up long term but wasn't willing to make some actual changes, so she resorted to another quick fix: cosmetic surgery, teeth, fillers, etc. that all take very little effort on her part but had a big effect.

And back then, before she got the Turkey teeth and fish lips, she could actually pronounce her words!

she did look nice. she lost a lot of weight. it was a shame she wasn't willing to make changes to do it the right way and make it more sustainable.

Reactions: 6
What Loz thinks she looks like ....😀

Resizer_16416954095510.jpg

What she really looks like ...😄

Resizer_16416954095511.jpg

Loooool 😄😄😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So chubby chaz was out with the boys last night and the Neanderthal is tagging Vicky gage in her stories. Very reminiscent of last time they had an argument. Also the throwback pics to show chaz what he’s missing

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hahaha cos we’ve said in here it looks like he’s up and left her, there’s a vid of them both in bed (you don’t see) lifting LaBored up as if she’s flying and they’re both talking. My god they sound so thick I can’t stand both their voices 😡

Reactions: 16
Hahaha cos we’ve said in here it looks like he’s up and left her, there’s a vid of them both in bed (you don’t see) lifting LaBored up as if she’s flying and they’re both talking. My god they sound so thick I can’t stand both their voices 😡
Saw that, it’s so obvious she reads here. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she's one of the girls who calls her 'man' every 5 mins when he's out with the boys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yet still, I’ve never seen that baby proper smile. Like a beaming smile where their eyes sparkle and you see all their gums. It’s so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She had to show a photo that included her and not just of her sister could she 😡

04C0E099-3E58-4E97-AF6B-D68876ACF59A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Good Morning, hope everybody is ok, on this chilly Sunday Morning. I wonder what Lozza will get up to today, knowing her it could be literally anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg his voice and his talking to the baby voice. He sounds like a broken thick brick put back together with superglue. How can she put up with his voice. And how can he put up with hers. He is fricken slow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Omg his voice and his talking to the baby voice. He sounds like a broken thick brick put back together with superglue. How can she put up with his voice. And how can he put up with hers. He is fricken slow
Both as thick as each other 🤦‍♀️ Imagine the conversations they must have 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And he’s not a man. He’s a little boy. And she looks like his old aunt Bess

4E20FB9B-CD77-4BEB-92EF-5AE975874F76.png

That’s odd. She begged one about a year ago. That pink thing that someone made for her, did she not pay the final bill??? Did she get a supplier to make her one and then not want to use it??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.