Lauren Goodger #47 So Oddbod has legged it, doesn’t Lozza feel silly, but what will be next for his flaccid willy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By “back to work” does she mean flashing the gash on OF? Who would give that thing a paid gig?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she classes pap walks as work or what?? Don't think she's talking about her assfeticcs bizniss

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How dare you all! Laureen is one of the hardest working gels in the in dust tree. Currently touring the nations biggest car parks, runs her own asfetics business, chef in the making, full time muva of one, influencer to all bewful yungels, half time OnlyFans flasher, need I go on? Honestly, give this bewful yungel the credit she deserves! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
ATTENTION

I'm going to bed soon.

The winning thread suggestion is

Thread suggestion : Fattyboombatty eats rusks with spam, whilst roaming the streets with an empty pram.

If anyone is awake, start the thread while I get some shut eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if dis Ch'arg will want to come running back to her if she is getting back to work in the car park with the minge pram for photo ops. A wee break away from the sink for an hour 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if dis Ch'arg will want to come running back to her if she is getting back to work in the car park with the minge pram for photo ops. A wee break away from the sink for an hour 🤭🤭
A car park a day keeps the sink away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh absolutely…special thanks to BYG Laureen because if it wasn’t for your tit cooking, pap walks, sweetcorn addiction, polyester jumpsuits, and everything else we wouldn’t be here ❤ now, what do we think the future holds for her? Who do we think her next victim boyfriend will be? Will her and Chaz get back together? Will she continue us roaming around the car parks? Will she do a tell all interview with Oprah?

Oprah interview 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16383168753820.jpg

Loooooool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Pom, this is magnificent ❤ love how Lozza is just sat there like a busted sofa 🤣
Thank you 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
Looooool your right she does look like that 😄😄😄😄 I love using this pic if her the most..always makes me laugh 😄🥰🤗❤😘 xx

Murat is the new bike in Loz's life.😄 x
He a happy bike.

Resizer_16383178280570.jpg

Oh damn I've put his head too low..Chaz's hair is peering out the back 😄😄😄😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is my fave Lauren face 😂😂😂. The look of Vicki pollard and waynetta slob rolled in to one, and the look that says it's a hard life being a singal muvvaaaaa
Looooool Me too 😄😄🥰🤗❤😘 xx
I can imagine that 😄😄😘 xx
It also makes me think they she's trying to concentrate keeping her skirt up and not falling down due to the elastic going 😄😄😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looooool Me too 😄😄🥰🤗❤😘 xx
I can imagine that 😄😄😘 xx
It also makes me think they she's trying to concentrate keeping her skirt up and not falling down due to the elastic going 😄😄😘 xx
😂😂 unfiltered too and the real Lauryn 😘😘. Kinda like the face I make when carrying heavy bags in one trip from the car to the front door 😂😂

• Haha
😂😂 unfiltered too and the real Lauryn 😘😘. Kinda like the face I make when carrying heavy bags in one trip from the car to the front door 😂😂
Looooooool that made me laugh at the carrying heavy bags to the door 😄😄😄🥰🤗😘 xx.
Yep huffing and puffing... I rather these pics then the alien and 50p shaped filtered faces lol 😄😄😄😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.