Lauren Goodger #47 So Oddbod has legged it, doesn’t Lozza feel silly, but what will be next for his flaccid willy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great new thread title!

If anyone is thinking of taking up Charle’s Only fans special offer, play this in the background whilst he gives it a little tug and shakes it about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good grief, I had a minute's panic when I realised I couldn't quote on the last thread, not noticing it was time for a new one and it was locked. Phew! Thought I'd been banned 😂
Can I just say, what an excellent title 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The absolute moron of a woman duckface pouting in her in car behind the wheel (granted not driving) but then pans the camera to the front passenger driving side where Lacoste is strapped in with a car seat. Beyond dangerous. Ok, say she stopped for a while and needed the baby near her but knowing her she'll have driven with that poor baby in the front. What a dick of a woman.

Ps that quilt, they had her in the that weeks ago, check out Charlie's insta stories from a while back. Shouldn't be allowed children these two thick c*nts

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Loving the new thread title @pinkstar16 and as always thanks for starting the new thread @265 you little legend ❤

I have been doing some work this morning, then are a pizza and about to have a nap but thought would pop by to see what I have missed! I am so happy we have returned to normal programming of Big Loz sat in a car pouting into her phone like a lizard, brings me joy!

*Edited to say I didn't actually watch if just flicked past but just saw @Blackbeltbarbie mention that Lacrosse was in the front seat! Poor little thing. Also has anyone notice the love necklace is gone and has been replaced with a new one! She had the love necklace on in the hospital stories.

Screenshot_2021-11-23-13-50-03.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Loooong time lurker - it’s happened.. she’s blocked me for telling her how hideously dangerous it is to have her poor daughter in the front. She amazes me, why would you repeatedly put your daughter in danger, almost deliberately??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Great new thread title!

If anyone is thinking of taking up Charle’s Only fans special offer, play this in the background whilst he gives it a little tug and shakes it about.

Yeah cos' 🎵 "Little willy won't go!" 🎶 Jeez showing my age there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loooong time lurker - it’s happened.. she’s blocked me for telling her how hideously dangerous it is to have her poor daughter in the front. She amazes me, why would you repeatedly put your daughter in danger, almost deliberately??

Because she's bewfelyungel and bewfelyungel knows best.

• Haha
I thought front seat was ok as long as the airbag is turned off, to be fair.

Don't get me wrong, I think she's a proper dick, and I'd rather my bubbies in the back. But, plenty of parents do the same.

I’m not in the UK but car seat safety seems wildly different. Here it’s rear facing for as long as possible but at least until 2, with a chest clip in addition to the harness. Even with airbag off, car seats have to be in the back.

I suppose we should just be glad Laroastbeef is in a car seat and not just strapped in.

Reactions: 16
I also thought it was ok if the airbag is off?

Anyway best thread title we've had @pinkstar16 fecking hilarious 🤣🤣🤣😘😘😘
thank you ❤. I think it’s LEGAL if the airbag is off, but it also says your child is always safer in the back. What I don’t get then is why risk it? Legal or not, it’s a no brainer. It’s like she always has to be different

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.