Lauren Goodger #47 So Oddbod has legged it, doesn’t Lozza feel silly, but what will be next for his flaccid willy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much, that's really kind.
You're not so bad yourself (i think you're wonderful).
❤
I used to be here 24/7 then life fell in! But your posts make me so happy. My tattle Mom's are the best and I mean the ones who Mum me 😂 my now 40 year old self needs it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know who people are on the DM comments 😂 also I may be drunk, got a wee side promotion today so watching Schitts Creek and drinking.

Scrunchies it has been so good to have you all back in my life.

#teamlaulie
Congrats 🎊🍾🎉🎈

Thread suggestion :

Fattyboombatty eats rusks with spam, whilst roaming the streets with an empty pram.
Yay. Fattyboombatty been repeated!!

So she’s claimed she’s back at work now with a camera emoji… does that mean she’s just taken pictures for DMs side bar of shame for the next two months and maybe throw in a spread in a mag somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congrats on the promotion @Katie8ee !

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the pap walk. She's used that pubic hair hooded, empty, 'basic' pram to hide her size. I want to see how weird she looks!!! Can that pap who used to catch her out come back please? That was a truly thrilling period for the Scrunch Bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LaFML in five years time to her mum, what do u do for a living?
Idiot replies, I take these really degrading embarrassing ugly pictures of myself and sell them to magazines so that people can laugh at me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Congrats 🎊🍾🎉🎈

So she’s claimed she’s back at work now with a camera emoji… does that mean she’s just taken pictures for DMs side bar of shame for the next two months and maybe throw in a spread in a mag somewhere.
Someone asked a while ago for Fattyboombatty to be used in a thread title, I've tried my best!

Congrats 🎊🍾🎉🎈

It could quite literally be a 'spread'.
In an OF stylie.

Scuse me while i sit myself in the corner and think about what I've just said.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I grew up in the generations with video nasty, her latest stories are worse.

Reactions: 6
Newsflash

Ya girl is back to work …….
What a complete narcissistic twit

what you working at loz ? Flashing ya flabby beef curtains on OF 🥸🥸🥸🥸

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Do we know if Fatso smokes around the baby?
Imagine her breath breathing all over la Rosie lee , must stink to high heaven 🥺🥸

I put bewful on the DM comments and got loads of red arrows!!!!
Some of mine got the old red arrows
There’s a lot a lot of lozza fans today on the DM of shame 🤣

The Bucket of Butts when she moved , that was from pregacy days presumably?
Most probably ate them when Ch’Arg fucked off , as she couldn’t be assed to move to answer the door to the takeaway man . The bucket of butts was nearer

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The Bucket of Butts when she moved , that was from pregacy days presumably?
I’ve added it all up on google and she got pregnant around the 13th of October last year. If she moved anytime after that then she was 100% pregnant.

Reactions: 11
So according to the DM, apparently her Backgrid/empty pram walk was yesterday, and she was coming out of a salon. But she needed a blow dry this morning too?

A blow dry she scabbed for free from a poor unsuspecting local hairdresser, cos your girl back to work 😂 By work she means lying flat on her arse talking to New mag about being a single muvva.
I always love to see which face the mags use as it's normally different to one of the hundreds Laureen uses.

Wonder if she managed to find another poor soul to get her tree done in time...

Reactions: 13
So according to the DM, apparently her Backgrid/empty pram walk was yesterday, and she was coming out of a salon. But she needed a blow dry this morning too?

A blow dry she scabbed for free from a poor unsuspecting local hairdresser, cos your girl back to work 😂 By work she means lying flat on her arse talking to New mag about being a single muvva.
I always love to see which face the mags use as it's normally different to one of the hundreds Laureen uses.

Wonder if she managed to find another poor soul to get her tree done in time...
Was just thinking the very same? Wonder who's going to looking after Laroseypops when she's back at "work"?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she announces back to work as if she is a top surgeon or high city banker 🤣
In reality it’s begging on Instagram or flashing the booty or flogging cyanide 🥸

🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸 this emoji reminds me of Murat , our good friend 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.