Lauren Goodger #43 La'Rosylee-cuppatea, loz'll make you obese by the time you're three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo I haven't been around for a while, but when I saw the article about Ar Loz's birthday I knew I had to come on and give you all a wee anecdote!

I saw this Mr Kipling/Choccy fingers things and instantly wondered how bleeping angry she must be about Mark and Michelle's recent parties- I mean, it must sting seeing Jess Wright's hen do and Michelle's Mum's birthday and HOW much they spend. Lauren had a chance to make money- by investing when she was actually famous- but she didn't.

And now for the story! Quite a few years ago... I think it was 2015, I went to a party of a footballer's girlfriend (no one special, I'm talking Scottish Prem) and she had the theme of 'Old School Retro'- a well known Scottish chef MADE party rings and those Kipling lemon slices from scratch! A bit out of budget for Ar Loz, but it made me laugh.
Lozza got five boxes of assorted from Mr Kipling's finest, two packs of Pringles, Cadbury's (not own brand) choccy fingers, three multipacks of assorted Walkers crisps an' der leftovers from 'er Sheesh platter from der nite befor. Awl yumy 'o corse.................................... (thats if you discount the finger biscuits without chocolate where Chas sucked the choc off whilst glued to the football on telly)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lozza got five boxes of assorted from Mr Kipling's finest, two packs of Pringles, Cadbury's (not own brand) choccy fingers, three multipacks of assorted Walkers crisps an' der leftovers from 'er Sheesh platter from der nite befor. Awl yumy 'o corse.................................... (thats if you discount the finger biscuits without chocolate where Chas sucked the choc off whilst glued to the football on telly)
No Percy Pigs 😂 I’m disappointed ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i’ve just read that the surprise party was Organised by her Mum Cheryl 😳
Must of been that old fat bleep in the red mini dress, twerking like a teen in the kitchen, making an idiot of herself ..... ` apple doesn't fall far from the tree ` 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Slim yun gel
Vicky Gage must have got told off. The story is now deleted and she has gone private 😂😂😂😂

So she’s got what 2 friends and three sisters?…..And makes them dance on demand so she can post a story which makes it look like they’re having a cool party. And then what you see mostly is Lauren in the corner dancing by herself for the camera. What a loser sad life she lives!! Who behaves that way!! And the Pringle’s in cans and Mr kiplings tossed with chocolate fingers 😂😂😂. Goodger must have sent Charles to Iceland with a tennner and said buy me some party food my two friends and my sisters are coming over.

And that outfit she was wearing. She’s already wide wide. Why add another half meter each side to yourself??? She wouldn’t fit though a door. She looks hideous. It’s like a game of thrones outfit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Vicky Gage must have got told off. The story is now deleted and she has gone private 😂😂😂😂

So she’s got what 2 friends and three sisters?…..And makes them dance on demand so she can post a story which makes it look like they’re having a cool party. And then what you see mostly is Lauren in the corner dancing by herself for the camera. What a loser sad life she lives!! Who behaves that way!! And the Pringle’s in cans and Mr kiplings tossed with chocolate fingers 😂😂😂. Goodger must have sent Charles to Iceland with a tennner and said buy me some party food my two friends and my sisters are coming over.

And that outfit she was wearing. She’s already wide wide. Why add another half meter each side to yourself??? She wouldn’t fit though a door. She looks hideous. It’s like a game of thrones outfit.
Im very disappointed there were no sausage rolls!!! WTF is wrong with these people? ..... every good party has sausage rolls, its British law 🥴🥴 ... and judging by her hefty size, id say shes got Greggs on speed dial, they even deliver now .... so theres no bleeping excuse!! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ :oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

We should be grateful she didn’t get her prawn ring out 😂 I’m sure Chaz loves a chocolate finger - perhaps he shared one with the UK’s number 1 unconscious mind therapist?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Didn’t Charles beg for a DJ snd photo wall 😂😂. Guess that didn’t happen
Now he has a blue tick he thinks he can command the freebies - mate, you are famous for shagging Katie Price and impregnating Big Loz (a Z-lister) with whom you have a baby with a dubious chav name.

You might be able to get a few free poppadoms from the local Indian takeaway (they may have confused you with Arg and wanted their best customer back) but you don’t have the followers or the profile to get quality goods. Even Big Loz could only get the basic pram with begged minge trim remember?

Plus the fact they just leave things to the last minute to arrange - her birthday is the same every year and you have no job, pull your finger out.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Now he has a blue tick he thinks he can command the freebies - mate, you are famous for shagging Katie Price and impregnating Big Loz (a Z-lister) with whom you have a baby with a dubious chav name.

You might be able to get a few free poppadoms from the local Indian takeaway (they may have confused you with Arg and wanted their best customer back) but you don’t have the followers or the profile to get quality goods. Even Big Loz could only get the basic pram with begged minge trim remember?

Plus the fact they just leave things to the last minute to arrange - her birthday is the same every year and you have no job, pull your finger out.
They really do both need to grow up and realize they need proper jobs.

I noticed yesterday on her video of the garden she was careful not to show the shed. I wondered if she’s started doing it up to make it look like a shop for her beauty parlour. If I was a Neighbour I’d be pissed off if she got away with that. Strangers walking around all the time can’t be good for the neighborhood??

I noticed yesterday on her video of the garden she was careful not to show the shed. I wondered if she’s doing it up to make it look like a shop for her beauty parlour. If I was a Neighbour I’d be posted off if she got away with that. Strangers walking around all the time can’t be good for the neighborhood??
Don’t you mean her deluxe beauty salon in the garden that had been set up as a home gym by the previous owners? Or is there a shed too?

I can just see the set up - the gifted gaudy pink table and Chaz in the corner with a makeshift sink and a hose ready to provide some deep conditioning treatments 🤣

If she wants to run a business from there it would need to be agreed with the owner and they’d have to apply for a change of use licence to be part-residential and part-business. Once that has happened it becomes much harder to sell unless it is changed back because most lenders won’t give people a mortgage on a mixed-use property.

Plus she’ll need liability insurance and business premises insurance - I cannot see her making enough as a sole aesthetician to cover those costs given she had to slash prices to cover a few slots last time…

• Haha
I hope her letting agency are happy for her to create her Frankenstein lab in the shed if she is planning on running a business from home. Most are less than chuffed if you set up a business from a landlords address.🧐

Isnt this her first birthday with him?! For all they have a baby a few months old…. I’m sure this is the first birthday together.
That just makes their set up even more grim 🤢

Reactions: 14
Looks like Loz has had that birthday hat for a long time 😄 x.
It goes very well with the skirt 😄..

Resizer_16321395459541.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Don’t you mean her deluxe beauty salon in the garden that had been set up as a home gym by the previous owners? Or is there a shed too?

I can just see the set up - the gifted gaudy pink table and Chaz in the corner with a makeshift sink and a hose ready to provide some deep conditioning treatments 🤣

If she wants to run a business from there it would need to be agreed with the owner and they’d have to apply for a change of use licence to be part-residential and part-business. Once that has happened it becomes much harder to sell unless it is changed back because most lenders won’t give people a mortgage on a mixed-use property.

Plus she’ll need liability insurance and business premises insurance - I cannot see her making enough as a sole aesthetician to cover those costs given she had to slash prices to cover a few slots last time…
the gifted gaudy pink table and Chaz in the corner with a makeshift sink and a hose ready to provide some deep conditioning treatments 🤣 !
Yikes!! I thought for one moment he was starting up his own colonic irrigation business in the shed!!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What are they? I don't know what they are, please enlighten me :)
And - where was the cheese and pineapple hedgehog as well??? Some bloody party that was eh??? ;)
Percy Pigs are a Marks & Spencer delicacy which started out as sweets and is now a cake and... oh you can trawl M&S to find out 🐷 <-- they look like that!

I noticed yesterday on her video of the garden she was careful not to show the shed. I wondered if she’s started doing it up to make it look like a shop for her beauty parlour. If I was a Neighbour I’d be pissed off if she got away with that. Strangers walking around all the time can’t be good for the neighborhood??
Can she legally run a business? Didn't her last one go under?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.