Lauren Goodger #43 La'Rosylee-cuppatea, loz'll make you obese by the time you're three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the Mr Kipling cakes that got me, I mean nothing says upmarket and classy more than a pack of Mr Kipling Angel slices 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the fact that they were probably the ones individually wrapped but had taken the cellophane off before artistically arranging them with the chocolate fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What could the LG letters also symbolise?

Large Girth
Loser Galpals
Lauren's Gunt (hidden by filters)
Little Gathering (of pretend friends)
Last Gasp (at being a zelebrity)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of her mates, Vicky has posted stories of them singing happy birthday and there’s no filter on it, you can’t see her close up but you can see she looks very different to the stories she is posting with all the filters on, stupid thing is, she really doesn’t look that bad, I can’t stand her but I do think it’s really sad she can’t post pics or videos without filtering the living daylights out of them :/ her kid isn’t going to recognise her mum from photos as she looks like a totally different person!
Link! Pretty, pretty please.

Oh wait... I just saw. Why won’t the fly by night friend hold the camera still? She’s spinning it every way sideways! Has Lozza requested this so she can’t be screencapped properly?

Reactions: 11

Large Girth
Loser Galpals
Large Gel (when the paps carry wind machines)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Large Girth
Loser Galpals
...must be my eyes but I first thought 'why does her hat have DJ on it' hahaha...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wow, just wow, looking at all your screenshots etc, it really is time the mad bint gave up any pretence of being a zleb, or popular and also the alien faces... the older she gets the more she will be captured out in real life (sports direct) and I think milf must stand for massively inflated large face....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On her sis’s IG page and yes deffo that Vicky girl is moving the camera so screenshots can’t be taken; wow, just wow 🤦🏻‍♀️
In that get up I'm tempted to call her the Fat Controller from Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends.

"Tickets Please! All aboard the Delusion Train"
*On A Road To Nowhere/Talking Heads background music*

She acts as if she's a twelve year-old who's just discovered selfies and filters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How a face can change so much at one party.
Also, who the duck does this in a camera at your family's house 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my goodness! How much has this woman in the red edited herself too? She looks like a completely different person compared to what she’s like in Lozzas stories. No wonder her friends say nothing about her crazy ways they’re all at it.
Also agree with the poster who said Lauren doesn’t actually look bad in the edited ones. She looks absolutely ridiculous in the edited ones.

Reactions: 14
On her sis’s IG page and yes deffo that Vicky girl is moving the camera so screenshots can’t be taken; wow, just wow 🤦🏻‍♀️
Doesn’t the size of her head look tiny compared to her massive tits?!! And bearing in mind hers is a big moon face her tits must be huuuuumungous!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can someone love a Instagram version of themselves so much, caus she certainly don’t love her real self, she’s in love with the cgi version of brainless lozza
Anyway chaz where are u, why haven’t u declared your undying luv for lozza today on all social media platforms ?????

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.