Lauren Goodger #43 La'Rosylee-cuppatea, loz'll make you obese by the time you're three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you god for this new thread on a cold Sunday night! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My description of her birthday;
- had to organise her own ‘surprise’ party
- had to pay for said party
- man-child boyfriend can’t even be arsed to talk to her at party (too busy with football) let alone post a gushing tribute on IG to his 🌍
- spends best part of day re-posting birthday messages (multiple posts from same people as well as car valeting place to make it seem like she’s more popular than she is)
- hasn’t had any public acknowledgement or messages from anyone even close to famous/relevant even though she’s ‘been in industry for years’
- spends her party face bleeping her phone whilst her ‘friends’ are ignoring her (until she forces them to perform for the 100th time)
- friends seem to be bored and hungry as they daren’t reach in for the last party ring
- all her photo memories will look nothing like her

Gosh I hope I get an invite next year 🤣
No posts for ages from that dried up old handbag who called herself 'lady' something or other. They used to be all over each other. Another 'friend' bit the dust.

Reactions: 11
*Eyeroll times infinity* :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And don't get me started on the female desperados crowding round her, twerking
Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 19-27-52 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png
Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 19-27-12 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

Reactions: 11
One of her mates, Vicky has posted stories of them singing happy birthday and there’s no filter on it, you can’t see her close up but you can see she looks very different to the stories she is posting with all the filters on, stupid thing is, she really doesn’t look that bad, I can’t stand her but I do think it’s really sad she can’t post pics or videos without filtering the living daylights out of them :/ her kid isn’t going to recognise her mum from photos as she looks like a totally different person!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
How a face can change so much at one party.
Also, who the duck does this in a camera at your family's house 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was a tragic "party" all in all LOL :) I wonder what happenned to all her Celeb mates she obviously invited along??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In our house we call this the “MySpace” pose. It’s guaranteed to make anyone look slimmer.
F15A291D-2FAA-405A-81C7-B2201E24E1A6.jpeg
60786D78-2A59-4D01-9A3F-945F02086A63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
One of her mates, Vicky has posted stories of them singing happy birthday and there’s no filter on it, you can’t see her close up but you can see she looks very different to the stories she is posting with all the filters on, stupid thing is, she really doesn’t look that bad, I can’t stand her but I do think it’s really sad she can’t post pics or videos without filtering the living daylights out of them :/ her kid isn’t going to recognise her mum from photos as she looks like a totally different person!
I went and had a nosey …

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
It was the Mr Kipling cakes that got me, I mean nothing says upmarket and classy more than a pack of Mr Kipling Angel slices 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Those big blingy hats are just ridiculous, Jess Wright had one for her hen do too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMFG, she is genuinely showing birthday wishes from a valet company and some place she begged garden furniture from 😂 I wonder if she’ll show off her Christmas cards from Desi Indian and that Sheesh knock-off that they fill their faces from. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was the Mr Kipling cakes that got me, I mean nothing says upmarket and classy more than a pack of Mr Kipling Angel slices 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wot???? No French Fondant Fancies? Or did Lozza stuff them all in her cakehole whilst pretending to get something out of the cupboard under the sink........................................... something like the plunger perhaps????

OMFG, she is genuinely showing birthday wishes from a valet company and some place she begged garden furniture from 😂 I wonder if she’ll show off her Christmas cards from Desi Indian and that Sheesh knock-off that they fill their faces from. Tragic.
and a card from a certain waiter at Sheesh....................................... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.