Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeesssssuuussss!!!!!

I don’t mean that meanly at all!!! .....just you can’t get further from the tripe she posts of herself!!!!
What? I don't get it. Why would she ever post that ? It probably looks like her. Did she do it? Where's the ice drill chin?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh is bewful girl on telebox tomorrow?? I'm working from home still. I'm gonna make a nice cup of tea and watch the stupid illiterate hair flicking lard arse look NOTHING like her filtered photos!
If you manage to get a picture of her on telly. Please do share. I’m out tomorrow.

Reactions: 12
What? I don't get it. Why would she ever post that ? It probably looks like her. Did she do it? Where's the ice drill chin?
I think that’s what she really looks like now. It looks like the gender reveal video. The one where she couldn’t edit it

Isn’t she on SPL on Thursday?
Sorry that’s not tomorrow is it. Yep Thursday.

Reactions: 8
I think that’s what she really looks like now. It looks like the gender reveal video. The one where she couldn’t edit it

Sorry that’s not tomorrow is it. Yep Thursday.
13F25540-E569-43F7-9249-5ECE374E7B10.jpeg
What on earth are you taking about? This bewful yungel doesn’t edit her photos!...

Thank you for letting me know. For a minute I thought she said the wrong day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Did you know Lozz has at least 5 facebook accounts, dormant for years, I had a look for giggles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did you know Lozz has at least 5 facebook accounts, dormant for years, I had a look for giggles.
Yeah I saw some random ones that look like she created herself with all her bewful pictures. but none with that picture of her above.

Reactions: 8
Aw Pommie thank you! I love this picture so much it's definitely going in my favourites file ☺😙❤ had a great sleep so definitely feeling a bit better xxxx
That's lovely to hear 💖💕❤🤗🥰😘 xx.
I've pleased to hear you have slept well and feeling abit better ❤❤❤❤🤗🥰😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 651122What on earth are you taking about? This bewful yungel doesn’t edit her photos!...

Thank you for letting me know. For a minute I thought she said the wrong day.
She would look fine if she stopped the lip fillers and got rid of those ridiculous eyebrows and wigs.

And ceased the only fans stuff. Who would be sad enough to pay for that?

And never, ever, ever opened her silly gob to vent her vacuous, self-obsessed little mind ever again.

Imagine if, once Laulie Rose scented spunketta Sweetcorn Dildo Show Me The Way To Amarillo is born, she actually acknowledged what an ill-educated dim wit she is and went back to college for a literacy class?

One might actually respect the obese, ugly clown.

But "Nah, mate. I ain't 4 out 10. I is a straight 10, like!"

She is repulsive on every single little level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
C'mon guys, this latest photo shoot with the yards of hair extensions, layers of makeup and photoshopped face/ neck is so it can be superimposed on her body 3 seconds after the water birth, in the pool with not an ounce of sweat, no wet hair and defo no stretchmarks on her neat bump. Forward thinking Loz, well dun.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’ll hear about it - Tsunami in Essex.

Omg. FML. And who took the picture?. Had to be her 🤢

@Katie8ee tagging you so you don’t miss this one.

He has that look on his face which reads, can’t believe I’m back here groping my dick to pay the rent again and ….hopefully she can photoshop my moobs out this time.
I just can't with this tit! Is he actually driving the car because for a start I'm sure having a wank and driving is illegal. His clothes are vile, the flash makes him look crackish and it had to be her that took the picture which makes the whole thing just sad as duck.

That is about to be someone's DAD! Instead of getting ready for Lauliè coming he's posing in cars for 50p a shot it's just sordid. Big Loz is such a bottom feeder that this is what she has resorted to.

To be clear I have zero qualms with sex work but just as with any work have some pride. Regardless of who you are your dick is worth more than a fiver.

Morning Scrunchies! Feeling a wee bit better this morning 😂 going to have a lazy day in my bed trying to refill my batteries.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
One day baby yungel will be asked to take photos of mummy and daddy into school for a project.

This is absent daddy wanking in the sink.
This is absent daddy wanking in the car.
This is absent daddy wanking in the egg mayo.

This is absent from the neck up mummy shaking her bare bum.
This is absent from the neck up mummy shaking her bare boobs.
This is absent from the neck up mummy completely bare.

And this is a mix of all mummy's faces.
And these are mummy's photos from Dubai......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have a breastfeeding question for my Tattle Mums. Yes I could Google it but then I'm just falling down a rabbit hole of odd tit I don't want to 😂😂 can ladies drink alcohol when they are breastfeeding? What's the scenario there? The reason I ask is I have just saw photos of Laura Whitmore at Wimbledon drinking various alcoholic beverages after she was taking selfies in the taxi there with the milk pump thing on her boobs. Do you just not do it for a while after a sesh?

I just presumed you wouldn't drink and had no idea folk do. Except Loz who for sure will have a glass of "champagne" (cava) in the birth tank.

• Wow
“Pump and dump” the milk after booziness.
That’s not my terminology for what chaz will do to Lozza once her home burf episiotomy has healed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a breastfeeding question for my Tattle Mums. Yes I could Google it but then I'm just falling down a rabbit hole of odd tit I don't want to 😂😂 can ladies drink alcohol when they are breastfeeding? What's the scenario there? The reason I ask is I have just saw photos of Laura Whitmore at Wimbledon drinking various alcoholic beverages after she was taking selfies in the taxi there with the milk pump thing on her boobs. Do you just not do it for a while after a sesh?

I just presumed you wouldn't drink and had no idea folk do. Except Loz who for sure will have a glass of "champagne" (cava) in the birth tank.
Yes you can have a couple (moderation!!!) As studies show only trace amounts get into milk (unless you're shitfaced, in which case u shouldn't be looking after a baby). All this pump and dump stuff has been proven pointless. The danger really is if you end up feeding in the night and are co sleeping. So if u have even one, best not to co sleep. That's my experience/knowledge anyway, I breastfed both of mine until they weaned x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just had a thought .... if Lozza goes into actual active Labour today, what does Chazza do, watch the England footie or hold her very small photoshopped hands and wipe her poison infested brow .... choices choices ⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just had a thought .... if Lozza goes into actual active Labour today, what does Chazza do, watch the England footie or hold her very small photoshopped hands and wipe her poison infested brow .... choices choices ⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😜
What a horrible situation for Odd bod!!!

#freecharlie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This horror popped up as a sponsored post on my feed this morning!! Who even is that?!! Looks nothing like her Instagram posts!!
FF661B98-A843-4947-A929-A3C35AD3D3AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.