Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far....'TOWIE star Lauren Goodger, who says she suffered so much anxiety during her pregnancy that she thought she was going to die'

Followed by a quick snippet of her sucking her sausage lips and staring vacantly at the person interviewing her :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So far....'TOWIE star Lauren Goodger, who says she suffered so much anxiety during her pregnancy that she thought she was going to die'

Followed by a quick snippet of her sucking her sausage lips and staring vacantly at the person interviewing her :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I've got it on - shame she actually wasn't in the studio live as she would have had to take her make-up off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now we know why Lozza wasn’t in the studio, no way in hell would she take her makeup off on TV like this lot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now we know why Lozza wasn’t in the studio, no way in hell would she take her makeup off on TV like this lot
My thoughts exactly. These women look great without it and are truly positive in spirit. Loz would have #anixtey with this slot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm on it!
Not seen it before but put it on in the background - I can feel my IQ shrinking just by listening 😂 They’ve just done a segment asking all the female guests to remove their makeup so I can see why they filmed Big Loz in advance!

ETA: snap! Can you imagine Loz would want to do a runner but would be worried about getting up and being filmed side on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen the ‘polly’ life insurance ad she did? SO sorry if it’s old news lol 🤣🤣🤣 popped up on my feed yesterday and had to look twice it was BAD
I haven't and I can't find it anywhere online ...

Not seen it before but put it on in the background - I can feel my IQ shrinking just by listening 😂 They’ve just done a segment asking all the female guests to remove their makeup so I can see why they filmed Big Loz in advance!

ETA: snap! Can you imagine Loz would want to do a runner but would be worried about getting up and being filmed side on.
Put it on during my lunch but had to turn it off after 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh the irony of what Vogue is saying about people on Instagram hiding behind makeup and filters and not showing their true self

Cue Lozza's segment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe I’m writing something in Lozza’s defence 😱 but here goes… Sex work which includes her OF stuff may not be your cup of tea but not all of the people who do it are uneducated.

In Big Loz’s case she is a deluded lazy idiot who wants to earn money as easily as possible. She has no other talents/skills and she is clearly uneducated, lacking even basic literacy so she’s using her body and her photoshop skills to provide for the baby. I don’t think she’d have started offering the nude photos etc. if she wasn’t at the end of the line of the celebrity gravy train she’s been desperately clinging to.

I think she realises her time is soon to be up, that’s why she did the aesthetics training - again the bare minimum - to try and have a plan b. Sadly she’s as delusional about this as she is on her real appearance and thinks she is good at it when the pics she’s put up show otherwise.

I know that most of us would recommend she steps away from the spotlight (as dim as it is for her now) and look to have a more normal life with the baby. Get a normal job etc. But honestly, would you employ her? I imagine she’d have a terrible attitude, complete lack of attention to detail, be late and always off sick etc. So she is maybe trapped in this world of her own making. I don’t have much sympathy for that but I do see why she’s doing some of the things she’s currently doing even if I don’t agree with them.

What is so toxic about her life is that it seems wholly lacking in anyone willing to explain this to her. The only thing I can think is that people who do are cut out of her life and labelled jel haters. It seems the Dad was cut out for a while and perhaps wants a relationship with his grandchild so has stopped pointing these things out. Maybe her mum has taken up the mantle and that’s why she’s out the picture?
Yes but I would have so much more respect for her if she would just literally stand on street corners and peddle her wares. Only fans is MLM. MLMs are problematic and exploitative enough without vulnerable, skint women being sexually exploited also. This tit seems to be the flavour of the month for some reason but it's all a façade. OF is ruining lives. There will be thousands of women out there falling for the smoke and mirrors get rich quick celebrity easy money lifestyle who will be left with not only no money, but no sense of dignity either when they realise their photos are available forever on the internet and their kids are being bullied at school and none of it has been worth it. It's heartbreak dressed up as feminism.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Could probably bingo card this interview
- I’m original reality star
- I’m strong
- baby girl
- most people like me only few haters
- jel haters
- bonus word for 50 points - busycunts

Think she’s up next. Or 1:15

• Haha
Yes but I would have so much more respect for her if she would just literally stand on street corners and peddle her wares. Only fans is MLM. MLMs are problematic and exploitative enough without vulnerable, skint women being sexually exploited also. This tit seems to be the flavour of the month for some reason but it's all a façade. OF is ruining lives. There will be thousands of women out there falling for the smoke and mirrors get rich quick celebrity easy money lifestyle who will be left with not only no money, but no sense of dignity either when they realise their photos are available forever on the internet and their kids are being bullied at school and none of it has been worth it. It's heartbreak dressed up as feminism.
I really feel that everything that has been achieved by women in the last 140 years is being eroded at an alarming rate. It is truly sickening.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So they are celebrating natural look and body positivity today And Goodger is
On the show 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.