Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that pregnancy is tiring but imagine if she had an actual full time job she had to keep / go to she wouldn’t be able to cope at all!!
As for them two together I agree it’s all very childish they’ve only been together 9 months and most of that in a pandemic I give them 2 years tops!
So long????????????????????
Chas will probably end up back with his Mum in months plus the baby cos poor Lozza cannot cope with either of them when it comes down to the grim reality of it all.
She's got her "Job" flashing her thruppenies and bits for pervos on OF - how is that going to fit in with A Baybeh around?

Gawd how bloody NAFF ! :ROFLMAO: And look! Mummy has not tied his laces for him either!!! FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He's got those jeans on that he was wearing for a photo the other week ( he might wear them continuously I don't look too closely) the ones that look like he's just done a shift near a sink
Probably can’t get into much else! His certainly turned into porky pig, bet his mates rip him to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably can’t get into much else! His certainly turned into porky pig, bet his mates rip him to shreds
They must do ! He was quite fit before ( not my type lol ) and now look at him ! All bloated and flabby after eating 6 meals a day and living off junk .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Once bubba drury is here both our bodies back. My body come back and babbbeeeeeeee will sleep I sleep. I tired after weekend. Need rest . Ch’Arg tired after marathon eating sesh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell, The HsE need to be on speed dial for every venue that Gordager (gorda is Spanish for fat) visits - every structure seems so warped - it’s so unsafe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, The HsE need to be on speed dial for every venue that Gordager (gorda is Spanish for fat) visits - every structure seems so warped - it’s so unsafe
Yup - 'fallingbuildingitis' - dangerous that be ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.