Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what face she will use for the 1st baybeeee pic ? And I bet she starts giving out bayyyybeee advice non stop once she is here 😫

I just bet he's a stand up wiper 🤢 leaves crappy bog roll crumbs on the floor too 🤢
And skidders on the bed because he doesn’t wear pants lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what face she will use for the 1st baybeeee pic ? And I bet she starts giving out bayyyybeee advice non stop once she is here 😫

And skidders on the bed because he doesn’t wear pants lol 😂
That poor mite ... some babies are born looking like angry lil fat men ( takes a few months to grow into their faces ) ... what will she do?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS I am back from a lovely but long day at Hickstead - started with sun, ended with rain and beer. I have seen boob leakage/suspected cum stains, a mention of syringing colostrum, some violently green purée, some more new faces, the fact someone bought her neon green bikini from DePlop, and her face-bleeping the camera while wearing some imitation Versace knock off.

Just a standard day in Lozza's world.

Ugh.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
FFS I am back from a lovely but long day at Hickstead - started with sun, ended with rain and beer. I have seen boob leakage/suspected cum stains, a mention of syringing colostrum, some violently green purée, some more new faces, the fact someone bought her neon green bikini from DePlop, and her face-bleeping the camera.

Ugh.
I am sorry you had to go through this. I am sure this has well triggered your anxiety.

I typed 'anxitey' but it auto corrected!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Okay, not an actual one but can some of you more cleverer* people think of one that includes beggyatric surgery

*I'm learning how to speak Lozza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Smelly old Bob at no 74, curtains always shut and you can see him on his computer through the curtains when it's dark 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A bit like Chaz making Only Fans material

FFS I am back from a lovely but long day at Hickstead - started with sun, ended with rain and beer. I have seen boob leakage/suspected cum stains, a mention of syringing colostrum, some violently green purée, some more new faces, the fact someone bought her neon green bikini from DePlop, and her face-bleeping the camera while wearing some imitation Versace knock off.

Just a standard day in Lozza's world.

Ugh.
Ahhhhh good old elbow face in this one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How bewful gal finks she luks!

L’arg Chaz is high as a kite on all the freebies, he’s gonna come down to earth with such a bang when that lazy fat cow won’t get out of her pit, milk squirting all over the place and she’s lounging around like a fat bunny trying to look sexy as fook for the gram!
Oh my fuckin god!! This is everything! 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 🇯🇪

Who the duck would parade around in her dirty gusset cast offs?
Gusset!! Aarrgh no!! My innards are folding over now at the mere mention of that word!! Cheers for that!! 😖😖💖😍🇯🇪.. just don't mention panties or kiddies and we're good!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my fuckin god!! This is everything! 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 🇯🇪

Gusset!! Aarrgh no!! My innards are folding over now at the mere mention of that word!! Cheers for that!! 😖😖💖😍🇯🇪.. just don't mention panties or kiddies and we're good!!
A moist bomb is coming 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Does Lozza not know that babies can come early… unless she’s due later than what we thought…?
I’m due 11th July but am very happy and am ready to expect him from now (38 weeks today). I was always under the impression she is a couple weeks behind me so wouldn’t be due till end of July, but that doesn’t mean baby can’t come early….dumb witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.