Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like we’ve mentioned before I pity that child after she’s filtered and photoshopped the poor thing it will look like she’s got 6 different kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so vulgar the way she brags, every movement bragging on Insta, free food,free clothes, free cakes,holidays,baby stuff,presents etc... the only thing that is free that she needs is some humility and regard for others, she wonders why she is despised!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder what was in that drink, she has a green obsession?? green goo now a green drink???
or am I over thinking this and I'm going ever so slightly bonkers??

Loz27june01.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s just as bad on her TikTok 😂

I like to think, I'm educated ( granted ... not Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawkings level ) ... but for the life of me ... I can not understand her language!! ..... Im born and bred in London to Greek parents, I speak, write and read fluent Greek and English, been to college, Uni .. met many people from different cultures, from all areas of our lovely diverse society .... however .. I am dumbfounded by lumpylards language, my mind does not compute, or recognise it ... I'm starting to think, maybe it's me, do I have early onset neurological issues .. because most of what this woman writes .. comes across as TOTAL gibberish, incoherent nonsense ... Im pushing on a bit, at 53, so It could be my age ... my son does often say.... " You're alright mum ... you aint to bad for an old bird " :oops: :oops::oops::oops: .... so ... lumpy may be talking in the right way " 2021 lingo " and I'm just an old dear, who doesn't get it!! .... Honestly, she " flabbergasts me!! " ... my flubber, is well and truly gasted .. I'm sad to say :unsure::unsure:😯😯 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
‘Last night night’ - what does that even mean? Has she hired a hitman??
Think it means "the birthday's over, so you can duck off if you are going to hog the limelight on the gram. It's all about me, the LG, the gawgus yungel again. So you can only pop up if you are in my photoshopped shadow, worshipping at my totally gawgus non bloated feet".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I like to think, I'm educated ( granted ... not Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawkings level ) ... but for the life of me ... I can not understand her language!! ..... Im born and bred in London to Greek parents, I speak, write and read fluent Greek and English, been to college, Uni .. met many people from different cultures, from all areas of our lovely diverse society .... however .. I am dumbfounded by lumpylards language, my mind does not compute, or recognise it ... I'm starting to think, maybe it's me, do I have early onset neurological issues .. because most of what this woman writes .. comes across as TOTAL gibberish, incoherent nonsense ... Im pushing on a bit, at 53, so It could be my age ... my son does often say.... " You're alright mum ... you aint to bad for an old bird " :oops: :oops::oops::oops: .... so ... lumpy may be talking in the right way " 2021 lingo " and I'm just an old dear, who doesn't get it!! .... Honestly, she " flabbergasts me!! " ... my flubber, is well and truly gasted .. I'm sad to say :unsure::unsure:😯😯 😂😂😂😂
I don't think it's you. I don't think any of us can understand her. I want your life story. Not hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder what was in that drink, she has a green obsession?? green goo now a green drink???
or am I over thinking this and I'm going ever so slightly bonkers??

View attachment 637227
That looks like my pond water when I clean it out 🤢🤢 as for that meal, it looked like the soup dragon had emptied his pot all over it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That looks like my pond water when I clean it out 🤢🤢 as for that meal, it looked like the soup dragon had emptied his pot all over it 🤣
With or without the newts? Oh and showing your age again with ye olde Soup Dragon, at least you didn't drop a Clanger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With or without the newts? Oh and showing your age again with ye olde Soup Dragon, at least you didn't drop a Clanger.
Without, thankfully. And don't be cheeky you, I took one for the team for you last night, mate 🤣🤣🤣😘 I drop clangers all the time, but honestly, like somebody else said, I watch loads of cooking shows and I've never seen bright green "gravey' all over a plate of chicken & mash 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.