Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been spotted out!

View attachment 634078
bleeping Honking 🤣 I love it when a Glaswegian pops up on comments (got to be, surely). Btw, I'm Glaswegian :)

FOR GOD'S SAKE. That CGI head looks as though it's been superimposed on to her (slimmed down) yeti shoulders. She isn't even trying to look human any more! You could write an essay on all the edits and filters that photo has.

A bewful size 8 with a neat bump :sneaky:
View attachment 634317
omg what the duck is that face. Is she just taking the piss now. If she isn’t she is fucked in the head. That is hilarious. Has she got a whitening machine in her house now too. I have no words.

And those balloons aren’t really that amazing. They’re just a few balloons tied to a string.

And she’s in DM again. 😂😂

bewful young gurl.
000C0189-612F-4B1C-8868-361DAD8AABE5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
bleeping Honking 🤣 I love it when a Glaswegian pops up on comments (got to be, surely). Btw, I'm Glaswegian :)

FOR GOD'S SAKE. That CGI head looks as though it's been superimposed on to her (slimmed down) yeti shoulders. She isn't even trying to look human any more! You could write an essay on all the edits and filters that photo has.

A bewful size 8 with a neat bump :sneaky:
View attachment 634317
Lauren is bonkers, more than I thought. Or is it baby brian? Only yesterday she was complaining about the media making her lighter than she is, but she must think this picture is acceptable - she's posted it on her Instagram page!

Not meaning to skintone-shame but she brought it up.

Contrast the neck with the face:
lg1.jpg

And the hand:
lg2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How are her photoshop skills getting worse?! It’s like she feels compelled to superimpose one face over the other but can’t be arsed to even try and make it look natural.
in the 3rd pic even Chaz is asking what the duck just happened to your face Lozza.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
forgive me, I havent followed any of this thread, but had to say something! I used to watch TOWIE when it all first started, but havent watched it in years, thank god. But I cannot believe how much this woman (child) has changed!! She looks bloody terrible, unrecognisable. Why do these girls do this to themselves, do they even realise how silly they look. Or is it just me?! :)
She looks unrecognisable because she never looks the same in any two photos. Every single thing she posts is photoshopped and face tuned to within an inch of its life. Then when she’s caught ‘unawares’ by the pap’s they use wind machines to blow up her clothes and make her look bigger also they sprinkle Daz washing powder on her to get her whiter than white. So even then we don’t get the real Lauren. People who have seen her in real life confirm she is plump, puffy and troweled in make-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think I went as far as signing my husbands cards from the bump when I was pregnant. These vomit inducing poems are too much. The baby gel is probably rolling her eyes and making finger down the throat gestures in utero
1624634443242.png
“Ffs mother shut up.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
WHAT??? WHAT???!!!! Who the feck is that meant to be.....aha ha ha ha ha!!! Good lord....Best one ever.
It's diabolical! I think she's just given up and plonked a Hollywood 2 from another photo on there!

Seriously....how messed up that she has to filter EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO. of her face. Yung gel has some serious issues....that poor baybeh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How are her photoshop skills getting worse?! It’s like she feels compelled to superimpose one face over the other but can’t be arsed to even try and make it look natural.
in the 3rd pic even Chaz is asking what the duck just happened to your face Lozza.
I think she’s even started photoshopping her photoshopped faces. And making herself skinnier by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
omg what the duck is that face. Is she just taking the piss now. If she isn’t she is fucked in the head. That is hilarious. Has she got a whitening machine in her house now too. I have no words.

And those balloons aren’t really that amazing. They’re just a few balloons tied to a string.

And she’s in DM again. 😂😂

bewful young gurl.
View attachment 634375
Why does DM always call them 'sweet' snaps? That's probably the least likely adjective to describe that whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.