Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she knackered exactly and why is posting it like she is proud of herself??????

So he basically got;
- a few helium balloons pre-inflated by someone else (no banners or anything as she clearly couldn't be arsed)
- a cake made by someone else
- begged gifts
- birthday card which looks like her niece did it
- A 'weekend' away which will likely be a freebie and probably one night
- IG stories for him are photos with her in them (even one on her own).

She really is a self-absorbed tit girlfriend!!!!! I hope if he ever proposes he puts in the same abysmal effort as she has done for him

Reactions: 17
Hay fever doesn’t botch my face? Anyone else experience this? Didn’t think so 😂😵View attachment 633755
forgive me, I havent followed any of this thread, but had to say something! I used to watch TOWIE when it all first started, but havent watched it in years, thank god. But I cannot believe how much this woman (child) has changed!! She looks bloody terrible, unrecognisable. Why do these girls do this to themselves, do they even realise how silly they look. Or is it just me?! :)

The feckity - another superimposed face from our bewful young gel 🤣
Oh jezzzz .... I have so much to do today, but I can't tear myself away from here!!! ...... I'm now a " Tattle life " junkie!! .... need ` ma fix ` otherwise I start getting jittery, go into cold turkey mode! :oops: :oops:😫😫😂😂

" Newsflash " the deviant, bleeping slimy creep, that is ron class ... is yet again spouting his usual tit over at the mirror!!! ...... I hate him with such vengeance! 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Haha
Oof! Narcissist retweeting them anyway
bleeping Honking 🤣 I love it when a Glaswegian pops up on comments (got to be, surely). Btw, I'm Glaswegian :)

FOR GOD'S SAKE. That CGI head looks as though it's been superimposed on to her (slimmed down) yeti shoulders. She isn't even trying to look human any more! You could write an essay on all the edits and filters that photo has.

A bewful size 8 with a neat bump :sneaky:
lg.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Flipflops for bowling? Obviously a freebie bowl as just about all of the essex instashammers have been these past 2 weeks!
the shame of it! If I was approached by someone like 'we're drumming up publicity for this new bowling alley, would you like a free hour?'id say sorry am washing my hair but I'll tell all the young ens in the family about it 👍
These desperados will take anything free. Would turn up to the opening of a cat flap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
bleeping Honking 🤣 I love it when a Glaswegian pops up on comments (got to be, surely). Btw, I'm Glaswegian :)

FOR GOD'S SAKE. That CGI head looks as though it's been superimposed on to her (slimmed down) yeti shoulders. She isn't even trying to look human any more! You could write an essay on all the edits and filters that photo has.

View attachment 634317
Nahhh I went through a phase of collecting porcelain dolls when I was little she looks like one of them, she needs to pack it in now

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 634317
Check out the "toe " - its more like a hoof!!! Urrgh, wish I had not spotted it as i can't unsee it now :sick: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 634317
FFS, I could probably do a better job of photoshopping a face on with my daughter's VTech pretend laptop! Maybe it's her hayfever-swollen fingers causing the problem?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 634317
What a bleeping twit. As if, at 34 years old, you would post this. Editing yourself so much you look like 13 year old. So concerned about her moon face she didn't even think about her camels hoof 🤣. bleeping howling. The absolute dick🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a bleeping twit. As if, at 34 years old, you would post this. Editing yourself so much you look like 13 year old. So concerned about her moon face she didn't even think about her camels hoof 🤣. bleeping howling. The absolute dick🤣🤣
I didn't think it was possible but I think she's getting worse!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.