Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t of got that for free, I mean why would Chelsea give them that when they are in reality nobody?? It‘s not going to make people think wow Lozza & L’arge have got freebies to the game I must support Chelsea now.
I don’t think it’s free. I think she’s paid for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is this normal behaviour ? If I gave my other half a football kit ( he supports them too ) and he put it straight on and ran around the room I would think it was quite strange lol
I might be delirious with food poisoning but I think it’s quite sweet
( I have been on the pan a long time)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Its not that difficult to get comps if you are in the know

Will she get a seat in the VIP Box or deposited with the plebs?? Curioser and curiouser.............................. :)
You can buy these packages online with Thomas Cook too. We went Liverpool with corporate seats food drinks etc. about £350 each depending on game.

And if it was gifted. I think she would have made it known!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lucy Meck has just celebrated 8 years of Results With Lucy, her fitness brand. If Lauren had worked hard and tried to make her tanning line a success she could have been in a really good situation now, business-wise, instead of begging on Instagram and flashing her bits on Only Fans. (I know Lucy isn't perfect in terms of undeclared ads etc but at least she has been consistent with her business and seems to have put the work in).
The tan thing is very wishy washy in a overly saturated market. Maybe it would have worked but I don't think so long term.

View attachment 634003

Hahahahah. They went with these horrid pictures.
It just goes, from bad to worse! .... at least she has not " being a person of tango orange proportions " ... forgotten to use the " terracotta burnt orange/neanderthal filter " .... also watching her do " sad face " while trying to not move her head too much, as the filter slips off with too much movement ... has made me spit my coffee out ... Ok, so next headline news on " dumb and even dumber " will be " man child dimwit drury, calls ambulance, as his fat bird lozzza lardylump arse, goes into labour, as the couple enjoy a weekend away ".... exclusive pics show her ... flicking her hair, pouting her rubber lips ... wincing with pain face, agony face, duck this bleeping hurts face!!! as she is rushed to hospital!! :oops:😫😫😂😂

‘I told him he a bike’

Huh? 🤔
No lozzza dear, he resembles a big giant wobbly blancmange, not a bike :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She will be plugging that woman later who got her the freebie at the Cave, she has probably begged these gifts through her, they are off to the stadium apparently, hope she knows there’s people with cameras there!
Should be fun .... she's ready to drop, other women tend to stay home at this late stage in case labour starts ... lumpylardarse is off to a stadium .... I really hope someone there takes the " real pics " that most of us enjoy! 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww those stories are romantic. 'it's your fuckin' birthday, it's a fuckin' celebration ' very touching

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm informed that these are lozzza lumpylardarse`s long lost brothers .... If you look carefully, you will see the resemblance!! ... How uncanny!! :oops: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've heard that Lozza has written to the Queen to see if she will attend the Kristaning.

'Deer you're Majesty i am bewfel yungel, a nashanal trejhur lyke u r and i am having a babby 'Bewfel Yungel Mcflurry Vulva bikey Raptunes double egg and beans Drury the 1st and i would love it if you would be able to announce it wen shee iz bawn on the gates of the palis lyke wen princess and duchess thingee had theyre baaybeez. Luv Loz and Chaz. XxxxSxxxXXXXXxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.