Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you can't judge how Lauren will be as a mother by the friends she keeps, but I woke up in a rage after seeing the picture on this post earlier this morning. (Lauryn Goodman makes me cringe so I only skim-read her thread, haven't read every page).

Lauren Goodger is sometimes papped with the gruesome Goodman sisters.

What a cast iron bleep to do this to a child, an innocent baby who has no idea he's being displayed for all to see this way. Lauryn may see it as a joke but your first instinct as a mum is to protect your kid, and not leave your child open to abuse from strangers. I really fear for this little boy, as much as I do for Farrah Abraham's daughter. Both women are severely unstable.

Lord knows what Goodger will be like. She's similarly self-obsessed and desperate for money (says on the Goodman thread that Annie Walker's friend said Lauryn asked for £3M to shut up on social media).
FFS, what a dick Goodman is...
On a lighter note, now we know what BL has stuffed down her smelly thong - a bean bag so she can rest her trotters whenever she wants!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who dis? 😂

If it has pictures only then she’ll be alright but she’s the most illiterate person I’ve ever come across (Katie Price is not far behind her). Maybe this is what Chaz goes for 😂
I have no idea what you are talking about - she used to be a legal secretary, ya no!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know you can't judge how Lauren will be as a mother by the friends she keeps, but I woke up in a rage after seeing the picture on this post earlier this morning. (Lauryn Goodman makes me cringe so I only skim-read her thread, haven't read every page).

What a cast iron bleep to do this to a child, an innocent baby who has no idea he's being displayed for all to see this way. Lauryn may see it as a joke but your first instinct as a mum is to protect your kid, and not leave your child open to abuse from strangers. I really fear for this little boy, as much as I do for Farrah Abraham's daughter. Both women are severely unstable.

Lord knows what Goodger will be like. She's similarly self-obsessed and desperate for money (says on the Goodman thread that Annie Walker's friend said Lauryn asked for £3M to shut up on social media).
Her pregacy posts are always littered with comments from her fawning 'fans' saying 'aw hun you'll be a great mumma' etc. Based on what FFS? The fact she lies in bed all day, scoffs vast amounts of tit food and puts her pregnant body on OF, says the exact opposite to me. She'll be unable to cope with the crying, nappies etc. Poor kid will probably get rickets because she won't be able to take her out for fear of being seen in all her bloated glory. I still hope this all fake as no kid deserves a parent like her. Or her fellow z list slappers. Grrr they make me furious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello Scrunchies!!! I have missed you all loads this week! Have been training my new team and not had a moment to spare but I have decided to take the afternoon off and catch up/chill out. So before I go and read what I missed I just had to say what the actual duck was the makeup in the white t-shirt and leggings photo shoot! It was absolutely frightening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Omg, that is dreadful!
If it's to an unsuspecting adult, like your husband for instance, that would be funny as duck. But to associate your child with sexual imagery is very very wrong; it takes a special kind of cretin to not realise why this is inappropriate.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Very professional. She's an absolute disgrace posting shite like this 🤬
She's got no common sense at all. It'll probably make prospective customers wonder whether she'll shame them with comparison photos. She's had plenty of procedures herself (and at least KELLY'S LOOKS GOOD), so I suspect it's a bit of the green-eyed monster.

Reactions: 12
She's wearing her usual skintight polyester leggings and black top combo. Smelly and flammable as usual 🤢
Mixture of fish and sweaty arse crack 🤢cannot be very hygienic as I bet she doesn’t wash them every day 🤮🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's got no common sense at all. It'll probably make prospective customers wonder whether she'll shame them with comparison photos. She's had plenty of procedures herself (and at least KELLY'S LOOKS GOOD), so I suspect it's a bit of the green-eyed monster.
#jelhaters hun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTAF is wrong with people .... how can anyone think like this .... bloody mental.

Drives me mad that people keep saying she got her happy ending, bloody pathetic idiots 🤣
That person obviously didn't watch TOWIE properly. Lauren was a horror on there...she didn't want to settle down, she was too busy being a witch!

Agreed, very hypocritical of Lauren who herself has had a ton of tit work and looks god damn scary. Yes, Kelly has had work done but I think she looks absolutely amazing. That's how to get work done and actually look great afterwards.

Last edited:
Kelly looks great as she had work done by a highly trained , medical professional. Not a wannabie instahun with a certificate. Show your own before and after ? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kelly also lost loads of weight, which probably makes Lozza even more jealous. You can only have so much lard sucked out before having to put a bit of effort into losing your chins.

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine in our Lozza magazine, we could have a "which member of the Royle Family are you?" - she would come out as Denise every single time - lazy AF , not sure where the baybeh is, relying on Dave to look after the baybeh, dead jealous of previous partners !

royle family.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine in our Lozza magazine, we could have a "which member of the Royle Family are you?" - she would come out as Denise every single time - lazy AF , not sure where the baybeh is, relying on Dave to look after the baybeh, dead jealous of previous partners !

View attachment 591231
Without a doubt Denise.

“I’m a full time mother! Mam, will you tell him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone should forward it to Sharon Osborne and see what a tit storm that kicks up...
Oh yes please, I want to see Sharon snatch the sweet corn out of Loz's hand and use it to beat sense into her Celebrity Death match style ( but with just one sorta celebrity and one car park stroll amateur enthuasist) let's get ready to rumble!!!!

• Haha
Oh yes please, I want to see Sharon snatch the sweet corn out of Loz's hand and use it to beat sense into her Celebrity Death match style ( but with just one sorta celebrity and one car park stroll amateur enthuasist) let's get ready to rumble!!!!
My money would be on Sharon 💰

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.