Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just an arse, arses are big or small or flat. What is wrong is that she edits it to look the opposite of what it is. Just leave it alone it's just an arse!
I’m not sure if you are joking or not but I didn’t mean any disrespect. We all like to have a laugh on this thread and what we say isn’t serious.

Reactions: 16
Hers isn’t just an arse though. It’s an arse with lots of extra fat transferred into it (with disastrous consequences ie it looks like the back of a double decker bus)!

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if you are joking or not but I didn’t mean any disrespect. We all like to have a laugh on this thread and what we say isn’t serious.
Of course I'm joking @JakeM. I'm saying to Lozza it's just an arse and she needs to get over her obsession with editing it

Reactions: 14
Of course I'm joking @JakeM. I'm saying to Lozza it's just an arse and she needs to get over her obsession with editing it
Looking back I’m not sure how I misunderstood your original comment. Either tiredness or reading too much about Lauren has had an affect on my Brian/brain

Reactions: 17
Looking back I’m not sure how I misunderstood your original comment. Either tiredness or reading too much about Lauren has had an affect on my Brian/brain
Too late in the night and too much Lozza. She is too much for anyone at times!

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she expects anyone to think those pics are her real face. It's like Tom Hanks IRL versus Tom Hanks in The Polar Express. You can tell you're not looking at a real human. Idiot!

Just seen she went bowling last night with that young lad she takes out sometimes. Her nephew was there as well. No photos or vids from Chaz. Wonder if he's in the dog house because he went to grab one of her arse cheeks and tried to launch it down the alley, easy mistake to make.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Reactions: 14
And she is such an independent woman don’t you know as well . She drives me mad as well with her fantasy life and these daft pictures she puts out there. We all know what she looks like in real life lol

She isn’t going to like the belly after giving birth As that is what she shows off after the giant arse! Def be off to turkey for more lipo

Reactions: 9
Morning Scrunchies! Sorry I've been quiet, just going through some stuff but you are keeping me amused

Everytime I see one of these videos that proves you can look totally different in a video, I think of Loz. As with everything though she'll keep the pretence up forever as she truly believes she looks like her edited shots, and not what the rest of the world sees. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic, sad and desperate.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 17
She isn’t going to like the belly after gbirth As that is what she shows off after the giant arse! Def be off to turkey for more lipo

She will need more than liposuction she’s looked heavily pregnant since she was 1 week gone !! Those poor tummy muscles will be shot to shit!!

Reactions: 10

What was this magic? You can't edit a video

This is one of things about her that makes me so angry. That she comes out with blatant lies like this and then when someone says of course you can edit a video she screams troll

Reactions: 12
It's just an arse, arses are big or small or flat. What is wrong is that she edits it to look the opposite of what it is. Just leave it alone it's just an arse!
To the tune of stand by your man by Tammy Wynette

Sometimes it's hard to be an arse,
Giving all your love to Only Fans,
You'll have bad times, they'll have good times,
On the beg for Laulie's pram.

Stand by your Chaz man,
Give him two cheeks to cling to,
Something warm to come home to,
Give him all the love your arse can,
Stand by for your pram!

Reactions: 19
Well said

Reactions: 7
Glad to see Lozza and Chaz having a date night and spending their time together as a couple before Laulie comes.... by looking after someone else's child

In fairness, it is a nice thing to do taking her nephew out but at 34 she has had the chance to be young and carefree with 11 more years of life partying under her belt. I'm sure Chaz didn't mind taking her nephew bowling but as he has only been legal for 5 years, think he deserves his last weeks of total child-free freedom to be a bit more reckless fun (within reason of course).

Reactions: 9
Yeah sometimes I write something and after I post it it reads differently to how i was thinking I wanted it to sound like. But I think you lot just know me now so get it (I hope). I get most of everyone else’s to now too.
Hope everyone has a lovely day. Busy with work this week dammit so not around as much. Stupid quarter end. Stupid.

Reactions: 10
Standing ovation . Fantastic

Reactions: 8
If I could double, or treble, 'love' this, I absolutely would. It is brilliant and you're awesome!!!

If I could double, or treble, 'love' this, I absolutely would. It is brilliant and you're awesome!!!
I just want to say how brilliant this is. Again! Thank you so much for making me laugh, literally, out loud!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.