Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @AimlessShameless for winning the thread title! 🏆

Previous thread:

Carry on Scrunchies!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You know when you've had a heavy night and haven't taken all your makeup up off (yes I mean you @JakeM ) and you look in the mirror next day, breath all dry and eyes like piss holes and you shudder and say duck me I look like tit but you sort yourself out and look better the next day? That's Lozza every day because she sees the real her but believes she looks like the above photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She thinks she’s a proper starlet. Imagine being that delusional 😬
It’s embarrassing. When she first announced the pregnancy she thanked all of her celebrity friends for their messages. You’d think she was the first woman to be pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s embarrassing. When she first announced the pregnancy she thanked all of her celebrity friends for their messages. You’d think she was the first woman to be pregnant.
She’s the first woman to give her dad a grandchild so that’s almost the same thing don’t cha know?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh and reposted all the ones that congratulated her in public. What a dork.

Previous thread:

Carry on Scrunchies!
Thanks for the new page. Congrats AimlessShamelss

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Previous thread:

Carry on Scrunchies!
Thanks JakeM, I was too busy stuffing my face and catching up with Skanky and Wanky...

I see Lozza hasn't posted any vomit inducing meals today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks JakeM, I was too busy stuffing my face and catching up with Skanky and Wanky...

I see Lozza hasn't posted any vomit inducing meals today.
No problem Captain! Unfortunately no vile meals from Lauren today. A new DM article but that’s about all, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know when you've had a heavy night and haven't taken all your makeup up off (yes I mean you @JakeM ) and you look in the mirror next day, breath all dry and eyes like piss holes and you shudder and say duck me I look like tit but you sort yourself out and look better the next day? That's Lozza every day because she sees the real her but believes she looks like the above photos.
This. I actually love you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No problem Captain! Unfortunately no vile meals from Lauren today. A new DM article but that’s about all, really.
I can’t see the new DM article . Has it disappeared ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think I will stick to watching Grey's Anatomy tonight, unless I get a naughty message from one of the Scrunchies. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.