Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably still writing the 2nd verse of his next rap song soon to be No1 on the charts.

The 1st verse was so amazing like omg she’s like so lucky like omg like I’m 15 yrs old and my boyfriend wrote me a poem and posted it on Instagram and it’s like so amazing he loves me like so much like.
I take photos of me lasses crack
Sell em on the tinternet to make a whack
Her ass is made of plasticine
It is so amazeballs it must be seen.

Verse 2 of Me lass by Sinkboy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's been on OF 20 mins ago so maybe the potatoes were being strategically placed... :alien:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So are ‘hubby’ and ‘wifey’ actually gonna get engaged then or just chat tit on insta sham? Odd Bod said he wants to give her his last name so why is he doing absolute sweet FA about it?
So she'll be Big Loz Bod ?! That works for us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s probably still writing the 2nd verse of his next rap song soon to be No1 on the charts.

The 1st verse was so amazing like omg she’s like so lucky like omg like I’m 15 yrs old and my boyfriend wrote me a poem and posted it on Instagram and it’s like so amazing he loves me like so much like.
Yes definitely this 😆😆
He will sing this just after she’s given birth and she makes him he proposes with the 2ct cubic zirconia.

I reckon she has already drafted his tacky announcement post for their insta ready to go? Basically will say he didn’t think it was possible, but after seeing her bring Laulie into the world, he fell even more in love with her then he already was and just HAD to ask her to be his wife. Of course she will have looked even more beautiful than he has ever seen her before, she was taken by surprise and he can’t wait for them to start life as a family of 3 🤮

In normal circumstances this would be beautifully romantic but with this couple, it will just be tacky exploitation and another money making opportunity
Because not having Goodger would be an ego dent? Imagine if baybeh is going to be called Lauren Goodger Junior even though Jr only usually applies to the male lineage.
Still can’t figure it out if he is just buying time and stringing her along. I mean if he supposedly wants to do it then there is nothing stopping him unless it’s about money which kind of makes the relationship a joke either way.

Lozza being intellectually challenged could still throw in a ‘junior’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Or Loz Dreary, I mean Drury.

She'll want to keep Goodger as she's so fantastically famous she can't risk losing her money making name. Loz Goodger-Drury.

Or she'll think she's being clever and mash them together; Loz Gooddrury. She'll have to take those big teeth out if she's got to say that too often. Many syllables.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope this person didn’t buy the shoes. Or at least researched first. They’re still advertised.
0A70D453-E586-4CBE-8E8E-81687654A3C7.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I hope this person didn’t buy the shoes. Or at least researched first. They’re still advertised.
View attachment 570234
Personally I think if they're willing to buy anything from this con artist then they deserve it. Sorry but it's just not sensible is it.
It's always the ones that have snapchat filters as their profile pics & put kisses after every sentence too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm going to put thread title suggestion on early if no-one minds, cos I'll probably be at work when this gets to page 50 tomorrow:

Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming money by selling fake gear and lips that look like a baboon's rear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm going to put thread title suggestion on early if no-one minds, cos I'll probably be at work when this gets to page 50 tomorrow:

Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming money by selling fake gear and lips that look like a baboon's rear.
4 letters too long, but even with the last word removed the thread suggestion is bleeping hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.