Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion ‘Big Loz gives Charlie the ICK, he’ll be off when she reeks of baby sick’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi guys, first post. I've been following this thread for two days and I've finally found who she reminded me of: the Bogdanoff brothers (French Tv presenters, producers, scientists)!
That girl's ridiculous. I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't so fame hungry, cheap AND scamming people!
Anyways... thanks for making me laugh!

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What ever happened to the recently re launched tan ?
Come on be fair, she promoted it for about a month, For Lozza that’s good as most of her ‘business’ ideas are never heard of after she mentions it the first time 😆

She is not a good advert for her own product though as her fake tans gives her patches like a 🦒 and her hands appear as if she is wearing white gloves in comparison 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi guys, first post. I've been following this thread for two days and I've finally found who she reminded me of: the Bogdanoff brothers (French Tv presenters, producers, scientists)!
That girl's ridiculous. I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't so fame hungry, cheap AND scamming people!

View attachment 571215
That should have carried a warning! Boy are they ugly. This is awaiting Llozza and Katie Price sans the hideous hair. :ROFLMAO: Please post again - your first one is just ace! 👏

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 571215
Welcome, your pic is bang on, and your description of her 😂. She makes it so easy to dislike her. Think that’s why she is where she is now. Not many friends, no job and a big has been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shout out for Unique aimed at begging a pair of strong handcuffs to stop Chaz running off once it finally dawns on him the huge gaff he's made .... not the chavvy but the sad fact he'll never get the fame he craves with Lozza

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That should have carried a warning! Boy are they ugly. This is awaiting Llozza and Katie Price sans the hideous hair. :ROFLMAO: Please post again - your first one is just ace! 👏
Oops, sorry for posting without a warning :oops: ! Just trying to figure out how to use this haha - will do in future though :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Same! My cousin just spent the last 3 years doing her nursing degree then working full time in various actual placements in hospitals (& she worked the wards through Covid) all so she can go into aesthetics, she’s got ALL the correct knowledge but even still as a registered & trained nurse she needs a Dr to prescribe fillers & Botox for patients so god knows how Lauren gets her hands on the stuff so last min 🤷🏻‍♀️
The prescriber must also be 'on site' with botox so she can only do fillers as unregulated currently. Only fully qualified doctor or dentist can prescribe a scheduled IX drug.
The CUNTS can’t even buy a key ..... does a shout out for a free key.
I would die of embarrassment having to beg for everything like that. No shame I being poor, but you know what I mean.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yay. Got another one of those accounts that promotes some of LGs pictures suspended. Win win win.
5A472091-383D-4A5F-84D4-7174032D971E.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yay. Got another one of those accounts that promotes some of LGs pictures suspended. Win win win.
View attachment 571404
Well done Sunny ❤ good work lovely X

Hello you lot, just catching up ❤ begging a free key, whaaat? God she's bloody getting more desperate by the day. 🙄

View attachment 571215
Hahaha, love it! Welcome and you get a mushy as a prize for that one :m 🤣

Gravy granules were in short supply unfortunately - she'll be making another vat next week when the supply chain restarts ;)
She can have some of these - she's in the South ain't she and it stinks of days old chicken, it'll do her nicely:

525110011_1_640x640.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done Sunny ❤ good work lovely X

Hello you lot, just catching up ❤ begging a free key, whaaat? God she's bloody getting more desperate by the day. 🙄

Hahaha, love it! Welcome and you get a mushy as a prize for that one :m 🤣
Exactly. This must be her conversation: “How much does that key cost please? That will cost £5. My names Lauren Goodger, i was the star of TV show TOWIE. If you give it to me for £2.50 I will promote you on my Instagram and then so many people will come and get their key cuts here…Sure whatever Lauren just get the F out of here I can smell your farts from over here, wish I had my mask on”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I owned a small local business (god I sound like Stacey Solomon) I genuinely think I’d tell her that dogs aren’t allowed in my shop so adiós

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly. This must be her conversation: “How much does that key cost please? That will cost £5. My names Lauren Goodger, i was the star of TV show TOWIE. If you give it to me for £2.50 I will promote you on my Instagram and then so many people will come and get their key cuts here…Sure whatever Lauren just get the F out of here I can smell your farts from over here, wish I had my mask on”.
Well it would have been allright if she'd at least had HER bloody mask on, being a pregnant Yung gel and all that, in a shop, like because it may just be my imagination but don't you still have to wear em for EVERYONE'S safety? You selfish beggy little girl hey Lozza? Bonus would have been for you that you'd not have had to alienate your face too poppet 👽😷👍🤣

ETA: that business is out of order letting her be in there maskless too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Unscrews the lid of a new mayo bottle,
Shuffles around in her velour draped hoval.
Acts like a witch, with lips full of filler,
Sells off her noon to pay for her dinner

Sits and she photoshops another old picture
The one of her mark is a permanent fixture ,
Bailiffs deliver the final reminders,
Sells off her knickers and shoes made in china.

Soz squeeze

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.