Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a bad gut and on my way to buy kefir yoghurt 🤢 I thought I’d have a listen.... 😁😆😆😆 she’s truly delusional isn’t she! She also can’t tell the basis of a story without giving EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL. Met a man, he had a fancy business card, asked to do my hair for free, I’d worked in a salon before my pretend legal secretary job, blah blah bleeping blah! And yeah, I’m sure the production team thought you’d be the British version of LC. FML! 9 mins in she mentions young gel... I laughed out loud at that bit!
Oh yes I forgot that corker, the production team were apparently calling her Britain's answer to Lauren Conrad from The Hills, so LG instead of LC. 😂

There was so much fodder in there but I couldn't care to remember it all, I kept zoning out because she is just so boring and tedious.

This baby is going to give her the shock of her life. But also she's going to be a lazy mum and not discipline her for an easy life. I can already picture how the next 20 years will pan out for her, and it doesn't look good.

Reactions: 8
And when u click to subscribe i think u can, in the past it wouldn’t let you I think it said account deactivated.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my lord!! £7.50???? Get your rubber gloves out Lozza, there's going to be some jizzy sinks want washing out in your house 🤣🤣
Plumber on speed dial Lozza. The boys are back in town.

Didn’t he also delete his Twitter account?
Yes he did. Haven’t looked for that yet 🤔

He’s going to have to become a pro at editing videos like Lozza to avoid looking like Arj

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Plumber on speed dial Lozza. The boys are back in town.

Yes he did. Haven’t looked for that yet 🤔

He’s going to have to become a pro at editing videos like Lozza to avoid looking like Arj
Couldn't make it up, the minute lockdown is ending & folks are allowed in your house his first thought is to get his OF going again & invite the boys round for a willy waving party 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bath time....
Sorry just catching up Scrunchies!

She always bangs on about being Real.
Yet she's the only person that commissions paps to shoot her, edits the images so she unrecognisable them flogs them to tabloids. And her Instagram literally looks like two different people compared to what she actually looks like.
Real?!! 🤔

Also great news about Charlie being on OF. I imagine given he looks like Arg at the minute that he's editing the tit out of all of his stuff too 😆
Does this mean operation #freecharlie is in action?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No words... still illiterate and the woman even puts on her bio she doesn’t give medical advice
I dread to think how she’d cope still working full time with other kids to look after! Most women don’t start maternity leave until 36 weeks so they can have more time off when baby is born! She’s really hasn’t got a clue!

Couldn't make it up, the minute lockdown is ending & folks are allowed in your house his first thought is to get his OF going again & invite the boys round for a willy waving party 🤣🤣🤣
I'm laughing like crazy again from that comment! 😂

• Haha
She always bangs on about being Real.
Yet she's the only person that commissions paps to shoot her, edits the images so she unrecognisable them flogs them to tabloids. And her Instagram literally looks like two different people compared to what she actually looks like.
Real?!! 🤔
Couldn’t agree more. In February she claimed that she’s aiming to be more natural...
1A1603D1-8549-4215-8F8D-B0B2D717E2C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm going to put thread title suggestion on early if no-one minds, cos I'll probably be at work when this gets to page 50 tomorrow:

Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming money by selling fake gear and lips that look like a baboon's rear.
To who ever starts the new thread THIS IS THE thread title for the new thread, needs altering or just leave out the word rear.

Sadly you lot didn't waffle enough tonight and it's my bedtime soon.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
To who ever starts the new thread THIS IS THE thread title for the new thread, needs altering or just leave out the word rear.

Nooo, don't leave out rear! I thank you all for your votes ❤

Change it to 'Scamming cash selling fake gear and lips that look like a baboon's rear' instead ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

We need the rear!!! It’s all about the ass 😂😂 or in her case ass(s). I’m sure she’s got two

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.