Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
And cigarette smoke - even if she’s not smoking Oddbod still is.

Morning Scrunchies, hope that we all have a good week planned. It’s been a bit quiet/flat in here but Big Loz has obviously been busy eye-fucking herself wearing her new teeny tiny diamonds.

As someone else said - a special piece of jewellery is lovely to receive as a gift from a friend/family member, or to be something you look at and remember you worked hard and saved up for. Does it have such a shine if you were just given it? I love how they make out it’s some major design collaboration “Big Loz wanted 3 free diamond pendants to symbolise the holy trinity in her life: me, myself and I”.

It appears from their Instagram it’s not the first time they’ve given her a freebie. Perhaps they got business from it the last time with all 20 comments and 57 likes on the photo (I genuinely didn’t recognise her) - I’m not on IG so limited with what I can read/see.

The IG suggests they’re based in Hatton Garden but companies house lists a serviced office space in Stratford. Also not sure who Raymond Adam is but it’s not the company director.

Really hope the chain is secure and baby Laulie doesn’t get a good grip on it and yank it off her neck. That would be awful. Similarly she remembers to put her extensions naturally full hair up so it doesn’t get pulled out.
She doesn’t write gifted anywhere. Do you think she paid for it?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Between your posts and your fantastic recaps you always have me in stitches 😂 I hope in the real world you are writing things that people can read as a job or a hobby as honestly your so good at it!

I bet he smokes in the car 😒

Hello! 💖🙆 I did not even think about that point! OBVIOUSLY Lauliè should be represented by the centre heart 😅 you couldnt make some of this stuff up 😅

#muggymumma #freecharlie

Rstricted in what to say as don't want to break any rules. I wasn't around as was doing my packing/visiting the new place but some people left 😞 page 3. I can't say anymore as it's against the rules to comment.

I hope the real world isn't fussing you too much! I'm the same, I haven't been nearly as present on here (hence missing all the carry on). I forgot how much time being a human being and having to do work took up 😅 gone are the days of lockdown life where my biggest decisions were what wine to buy and wether the old sweatpants could last another day 😅💖
Thank pet x

• Heart
Reactions: 3