Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Could be Cole or could be KP is hitting the older side of the fertility decline?
I'm no great fan of KP but would much rather have her as a relative/friend/daughter then Lozza who constantly slates her family, accuses them of being jealous and then backtracks.
I also think Lozza went to a new low breaking 'girl code' by getting with Charlie, she and KP used to party together and now she is sleeping with him whilst knowing her 'friend' has been there before her, it's just ick and there are enough men in the world to not need to be sherbet double dipping :sick:

Think it’s because Moleman or BL actually provided the text. The jeweller doesn’t know them like we do so probably posted it without proof reading (wrongly assuming that someone who wants to ‘influence’ others will at least make sense in their posts :ROFLMAO:)
Well Crawl has been taking steroids for years and a substance only available on-line and considered dangerous - melantonan not to be confused with the stuff that gives you a sun tan. Coupled with KP's age and drug abuse it doesn't really sound good. Also, she keeps being pictured drinking caffeine-loaded stuff which you shouldn't do if you are preggers.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Lan70

VIP Member
What’s the bet she doesn’t even wash Baybehs clothes first.
Yes Lozza, you are meant to wash everything first.

now go wash them and post a picture of your clothesline to make it look like you knew this and are a busy caring mother.
There will be a photo soon of everything on the line 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
So if she doesn’t write gifted and promotes them (like her Pram). She must be tax evading.

Fish and chips for dinner. Two bacon sandwiches for breakfast. Wonder what the rest of the day holds 🤔🤔
More lard arse cooking.

So if she doesn’t write gifted and promotes them (like her Pram). She must be tax evading.

Fish and chips for dinner. Two bacon sandwiches for breakfast. Wonder what the rest of the day holds 🤔🤔
3 diamond danglies... 4 what?

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
It's because it's always all about her, other people are just extras in the movie in her head. I hope you have a had a good weekend lovely 😙 it's very quiet around here without the rest of the Scrunch Bunch.

Thanks. Been a nice weekend. It is very quiet on here now. Glad that see you back. Hopefully they all reappear soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Freeka

Chatty Member
To be honest, she looks fine. Just a pregnant woman out with her boyfriend, enjoying herself. The sad thing is that she’ll hate them, and I question his motives in posting them
Yup. He must know it too

When he/she takes the picture does it come out photoshopped with the filter already applied or does she have to go and apply the filters. What must she think when she sees this raw version.

Bafoon lips butt is back.
And her outline of her face is very squarish
View attachment 547366
Eyes have turned light brown again with this filter too

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think she’s cooked one decent meal. Everything looks like it’s been in the oven for 6 hours then thrown at a wall. Maybe that’s her frustration over how bad it looks? Can’t imagine tastes any better. Her oven is absolutely filthy!

So what do we all think she’ll be cooking tomorrow?
I'm not defending her (God forbid) but at least she's trying.

Price just gets some junk delivered or drags her lard-arse to Sheesh or some kebab joint for another mushfull of rubbish or that Slop Kitchen muck

Oh but "I fergot she don't 'ave no kitchen mate innit!"

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Did you see the article I posted the other day with the direct quote Big Loz made about KP regarding paramours :geek: *rustles papers*

I did thanks, I hadn’t seen it at the time she said it and it hasn’t aged well in her favour at all, it makes her look really untrustworthy

Well Crawl has been taking steroids for years and a substance only available on-line and considered dangerous - melantonan not to be confused with the stuff that gives you a sun tan. Coupled with KP's age and drug abuse it doesn't really sound good. Also, she keeps being pictured drinking caffeine-loaded stuff which you shouldn't do if you are preggers.
He sounds like a real catch doesn’t he 🤣 to be honest it might be for the best as unless they stay together I think it would be a bad idea as the children would be split up in three separate families across half the major holidays and I feel sorry for them rather than the grown-ups

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4