Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how the caption says copyright BackGrid? Did someone from Backgrid follow her to Chaz' mum's home and take the photo in her living room on a Sunday? And #outfitinspiration? She's taking the piss!

Hope everyone has a good Monday!! Whatever the week throws at you ๐Ÿ† #newweek #babybump #newpost #monday #home #outfitinspiration ยฉ@backgriduk
To be fair, that would make babeh due 19th or 26th July depending on whether sheโ€™s 22 or 23 weeks
Don't forget she said the star sign would be Leo 'if on time'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a quick nap there, afternoon naps are for sure making a comeback from Lockdown Season One. Just saw the massive box of kids clothes getting sent her way and thought oh wait I do have previous in this territory.

Once many moons ago I used to live on a lovely little cobbled street called Rose Street with the view of a castle.๐Ÿ‘ธ. At that point I was a student and worked in Baby Gap on Princes Street (for those who are like whaaatt it's Edinburgh) .

I know loads of you have baby humans so know this but usually when a baby is born it gets far too many clothes. I would constantly get Mums coming in to exchange gifts because for instance 0-3 months baby grows and those clothes are too small within a heartbeat, some Mums would even use a certain onsie realise it was perfect and not open the other gifts for months.Usually we would advise to gift big (toddler range for starters).

Big Loz is recieving so many clothes it is impossible that the baby will be able to use them all. The decent human thing would be to gift these items to followers or donate to charity. What she is going to do is fill a wardrobe/drawers full of them to video on Instagram and then sell the lot on depop.

In summation baby clothes in the amount she is recieving are a luxury and some people have none. For every office guy I would help buy a ยฃ100 gift box with the office baby kitty for the mum to be I would have people in scrabbling the sale rails for anything they could afford.

This is an essay I apologise, don't forget if you buy your kids clothes at the Gap you have a year to return them. Wiley Mums often come in buy the sale rail for projected next 12 months and if it doesn't fit bring it back month 11 day 27 and get the money back./do it all again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like Odd Bod left his anal beads on the top of this bunch of clothing.
Box of headbands and choking hazard beads. Nice

So she's asking "so like anyone had an em waterbirf like if so DM me so a know how it was" Wet? Warm? Ask Chaz he likes it wet and warm and preferably in the sink!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Box of headbands and choking hazard beads. Nice

So she's asking "so like anyone had an em waterbirf like if so DM me so a know how it was" Wet? Warm? Ask Chaz he likes it wet and warm and preferably in the sink!
She'll be having a look at the fake baby nail pics yet and picking a colour... dense.

Reactions: 6
I looked up the weird beads in the free baby stuff and it seems it's a "teether" they are ยฃ6.50 a pop.

Do babies bite into wood? Is that a thing?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like I need to get my wine glass out and have the Murder She Wrote song playing for the amount of sleuthing I have just done.

So the baby company that she just posted the free gift box "Ivy J" I go on their Instagram and I recognise one of the girls in the grid pics. I click on the Etsy link where there are only like five items to buy and then start to read the little blurb. It's a new company set up in lockdown ya da ya da and one of the partners has a kid called Arlo-J. I think this name rings a bell so full circle back the girl (Arlo-Js Mum) who has the baby gear place ( not a registered company) who Big Loz is promoting is dun dun dun the new girlfriend of Charlie's boyfriend/rap partner Josh!!!!.

Imagine I said all of that in one breath.

*Mic drop*

Edited to add . It is marketed as a home grown natural company but the Etsy bio advises it's imported from China so it's mass produced a la Boohoo/fast fashion labels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I feel like I need to get my wine glass out and have the Murder She Wrote song playing for the amount of sleuthing I have just done.

So the baby company that she just posted the free gift box "Ivy J" I go on their Instagram and I recognise one of the girls in the grid pics. I click on the Etsy link where there are only like five items to buy and then start to read the little blurb. It's a new company set up in lockdown ya da ya da and one of the partners has a kid called Arlo-J. I think this name rings a bell so full circle back the girl (Arlo-Js Mum) who has the baby gear place ( not a registered company) who Big Loz is promoting is dun dun dun the new girlfriend of Charlie's boyfriend/rap partner Josh!!!!.

Imagine I said all of that in one breath.

*Mic drop*
Josh ALSO has a new song out soon, how convenient...

Edit- between us Tattlers we do the DMs job for them. My claim to fame being my fake insta making the DM about the baby's leaked sex. ๐Ÿ˜… we need commission too Moleman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Josh ALSO has a new song out soon, how convenient...
I just saw it when I was digging and I couldn't listen. I don't cringe at much but it's just too much. I saw Charlie posted all oi oi in the comments of it. Imagine your Big Loz, you are 34 years old and your running around with 22/23 year olds who think they are going to be rappers. When lockdown ends that will be her social circle. It's so embarrazzzing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
SO, working the maths from the start. She announced she was 3 and a half months pregnant on January 19th in New photo shoot. So that would be say 14 - 15 weeks, depending how she calculates a month. That was 10 weeks ago, so she HAS to be 24/25 weeks now. Add into that, our resident sleuth told us about the gender reveal photos 2 weeks before they appeared in New magazine, so we have to assume the first reveal was at least a week after the shoot, if not 2. So that would make her 26 weeks minimum. She was MASSIVE in the first reveal, far bigger than 3.5 months. I suspect this will be a May / June babeh!

Reactions: 11
As IF she's picked the shade Stromboli.

Loz, you are the gift that keeps giving.

#gifted
Sometimes I can't cope and think she is trolling us. I assume it's gifted because not to be a snob but it's very uncouth to flaunt spending that much money on make up. Mind you Flashy McBraggy loves a bit of a show off.

Reactions: 8
Sometimes I can't cope and think she is trolling us. I assume it's gifted because not to be a snob but it's very uncouth to flaunt spending that much money on make up. Mind you Flashy McBraggy loves a bit of a show off.
No idea if it it gifted.

I felt I had to put #gifted because she's basically gifting me all this banter for no fee at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No idea if it it gifted.

I felt I had to put #gifted because she's basically gifting me all this banter for no fee at all.
It's because she's so in touch with the real people like us from her lofty A List Celeb heights. Gifting us with her wonder it's a kindess she does us really.

Bet that black jumpsuit stinks she's had it on for about four days. I have also noticed she never has shoes on now ever it's always flip flops so I presume her feet are all swollen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another day, another face...

View attachment 504345
I have just got home and catching up and this face is 15 years younger . She is really making a point with the no filter posts. She is a bloody nut job ! And more irritating lip smacking with those disgusting lips. Itโ€™s so annoying ๐Ÿ˜ซ

It's because she's so in touch with the real people like us from her lofty A List Celeb heights. Gifting us with her wonder it's a kindess she does us really.

Bet that black jumpsuit stinks she's had it on for about four days. I have also noticed she never has shoes on now ever it's always flip flops so I presume her feet are all swollen.
I bet the crutch area is kicking up ๐Ÿคฎdirty mare

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Maybe all her shoes are dirty so she sold then on depop and now has no shoes? Someone gift the poor bloody woman some wide fit shoes for Gawds sake!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From the DM! Also love how everyone in England is out swimming and things while we are still sat here festering, not that I'm jealous ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’…

Not me my lovely, nothings changed for this Englander, at work the same as always today ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค you'll get your freedom soon, bless ya.

As always, add the 4 weeks guys, I make it 27 weeks today. She'll get to 37 and then spit it out, first week of June, sunroof exit. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not me my lovely, nothings changed for this Englander, at work the same as always today ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค you'll get your freedom soon, bless ya.

As always, add the 4 weeks guys, I make it 27 weeks today. She'll get to 37 and then spit it out, first week of June, sunroof exit. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Comes out the sun roof takes one look at it's mothers face without a filter and thinks duck that I'm going back in!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.