Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Her "fans"?

Is she totally deluded? It takes one look on the DM comments or any other page she can't edit and the comments are pure mockery. These delusions of grandeur make her SO unlikeable. Reminds me of girls who go to shit nightclubs and get let into VIP because they gave one of the bouncers a gam last time they were there... nah mate, you're there because you're easy pickings... same as Lauren in the DM- easy clicks because people love to slag her off.

Lauren. You are not popular, you are a laughing stock. You are not a role model, unless it is how NOT to live. You are not a yung gel, you are soon to be closer to 40s than 20s, 4 years younger than your questionable 'boyfriends' mum. Grow the feck up.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Mad woman - I am literally PMSL - how can we better this one? 👏 👏 👏 - A mystery racoon names the baybeh :ROFLMAO: 'We now switch live to the racoon who we believe is called Katie to get a comment... ' OMFG - too funny! :LOL:
I am pissing myself but let's not forget the best bit cue the stories because she is going to go absolutely ape shit!. Here I could me with my trolley full of popcorn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

xyzcba

VIP Member
So glad you shared those, we laugh at her using a Hollywood filter and shrinking herself a bit, but you forget just how much she changes everything about herself in pictures unless you see it side by side. I would have absolutely said they were 2 different people in every outfit.

And this MUST be one of the ones where "the paps made her look bigger and worse than she actually looks" 🤔😂 because there's no way you would actually leave the house like this & ball about in front of cameras like you're a million bucks and everyone else is just Haterz

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Lads I'm not going to lie I may be pished. Fresh off the back of one of my fav stars doing an Insta live!

I just despair thinking of this little human who hasn't even been born yet being used for cash. I don't have baby humans I can't but it breaks my heart to coin a person before it even exists.

• Heart
  • Sad
She's so fucking thick she probably doesn't even realise that she has to pay HMRC their due which is why her burberry thong is now in a knot about money. Also, they haven't eaten anything healthy in YEARS. The amount of shit pizzas, takeaways and broiled broc they consume, does she not credit us with the power of sight? Also, who gets to the age of 30 without making a roast????

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
I bet she just lays in bed all
Day , gets up to look at herself in the mirror and then takes a feast back to bed to munch on until odd bod gets home. Lazy bloody mare
And then she does a few Instagram stories while glancing into the mirror.
“Ma bump as popped back in today. Ma stron ormones are at it again an ma bones are literay breaking. Don’t wory guys, Am a stron yungel!”

Last edited:
  • Haha

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I bet it has something to do with Mushrooms..

Lozza is doing home made wedges, Corn on the Cob, burgers I think and some other shit.
Mushrooms you say?

Well just so happened that I saw Lozza and Odd Bod out foraging for some ingredients by their favourite walking area!
a14a128aa15f74404c111ac618387014.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pearshaped

I could never understand why no one was calling her out for the amount of photoshopping going on .. I’m still convinced she bowed out of Celebs go Dating early so she wouldn’t have to be filmed in a bikini. She looked like she’d put on 2 stone over the course of filming

• Wow

NinaStar90

VIP Member
That photo actually makes me feel sad. Food deserves better than this.
Kinda reminds me of when I used to go on trips from Scotland to Blackpool with my grandparents in the 90s and we'd stop at those very questionable roadside 'burger' vans.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Katie8ee

VIP Member
So I have just stumbled across this little nugget. Seems our Loz and Chaz are looking to launch a clothing range. Perhaps this is also going to be the babehs name Lauliè it totally is isn't it. There aren't any posts on the page yet and it only follows Big Loz and Chaz.

• Wow
  • Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I assume @Katie8ee you are Bella8ee on the daily mail?
I know nottthiing 😉😜 I love when people make positive comments on the articles suddenly they get downvoted and I think ah the Scrunchies are here.

What is with bunnycuddles is it just a random? The comments always make me howl 😂 we also have Frankie Boy who loves Big Loz .

• Haha