Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nomorefakers

Do we think this is Lauren...?? Because of course anyone critical of her MUST be Mark and Michelle fans. *holds head on hands*
It's probably mole man writing those comment

I agree. It’s disgusting to waste that much food. The amount of unhealthy food that she eats as as a pregnant woman is shocking to say the least.
I don't think that they waste very much food. Lozza seems to be the walking garbage bin.

I wonder if Loz will be watching "Snackmasters" on Channel Four this tuesday??

Just seen an advert for it, has loz written all over it.
That might be her next job to appear on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I get tuna ads! But only when on Lozza thread!

Go on - dare you!! So funny!
I’m a chicken 🐔

in UK Lollys are the things that go in the freezer aren’t they? Im a kiwi. In NZ Lollies are sweets like gummy bears etc. what goes in the freezer are “ice blocks” or Popsicles.

• Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
I worked in China for years and we kept a brick on top of the toilet seat lid otherwise rats would get into our flat through it. True!!! Even on 8th floor.
So how did you go to the loo? Did you actually sit down or hover and look every 10 seconds to make sure nothing was gonna bite ya arse??

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Just having a catch up, hello lovely people ❤ Katie, my little madam is a sod for licking the gravy too, if you've got a cheese grater just put a plastic glove on and push the chunks through the grater on the biggest hole side, it shreds it up like mince 👍😻 honestly, she's tiny but will tackle a bloody rat and leave me just a head on my doorstep for my breakfast, but if her chunks of cat food are too big upturned nose it is! 🤣 Off topic, sorry everyone.

As for the two idiots, if my lad was on OF I'd tell him to get his frickin shorts on and get a proper bloody job FFS. No daughter of mine would be on it either if they were I'd think I'd failed as a Mother to be honest if they have so little self-respect. That's only my opinion, I'd personally not want my grandkids in years to come discovering dirty pics of mum or dad all over the internet. 😥
Why have I never thought of this!!! I think going forward in the future it may be a career track for young folk. I don't think sex work is bad but I have no kids and I'm sure the cats are fancy but they don't quite have the same pull .

Watching crisis on infinite earth's if any scrunchie is a comic fan ❤

• Heart

Freeka

Chatty Member
How are we pronouncing “Laulié” Lor-Lay?? Is it a flower?? Great spot @Katie8ee 👀
The é would make it lau LEE though who
I think we must have gone to the same school! I still can't say the word 'nice' without the old harridan English teacher's voice ringing in my head 😆
Same!

Maybe Lorelei ( pronounced Laura Lie) would be good given we know the poor chavy will be thrust into the limelight to earn cash for Lozza. The legend of Lorelei fits, a young gel in despair over her faithless lover ( Marky boy??) Threw herself into the River Rhine( Lozza threw plates of pizza down her throat , baba will no doubt follow suit) and turned into a Siren who lured fishermen to destruction. Lozza of course lured Chaz to becoming a daddy ,to gaining two stone in weight and similar to those sailors who plummeted to their fate in the briny Chaz has been lured to scuttle 'n' sink.
No! I am friends with a lovely Lorelei and it would ruin the name by association

I’m playing poker right now and have had this hand dealt to me twice.
View attachment 510299

Reminds me of the lovely Sherlock Katiee8

Ohhhh. Yeah we call Lollypops lollypops too.
With the cats? Watch out, they cheat 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Gail1233

I was going to say that she had said she was due mid-July. Now it would mean she’s due at the start of August. This is all very confusing.
To be fair, that would make babeh due 19th or 26th July depending on whether she’s 22 or 23 weeks

• Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
So I have just stumbled across this little nugget. Seems our Loz and Chaz are looking to launch a clothing range. Perhaps this is also going to be the babehs name Lauliè it totally is isn't it. There aren't any posts on the page yet and it only follows Big Loz and Chaz.

Detective skills on point as always! Laulie... has she considered what that'll sound like screeching it across the park? You could mistake it for Poorly, or Sorely, or more aptly for her mum Borely (it's not a word I know but you get me)

I thought Rosé wine was getting featured though? Maybe Lauliè-Rosé 🤔🙃

• Haha

VIP Member
There was a pic of a man in pizza pyjamas, eating pizza, in a bed with a pizza pillow. It reminded me of you saying on the thread the other day you like pizza after certain activities. 🤣🤣🤣
Must of been an advert, I don't get those.

• Haha

VIP Member
Haha not a chance, I only keep it open because some people insist on still paying for it. It was horrible for my self esteem, and I really didn't want to be in a position of comparing myself to women who are years younger/not mothers/use shopping/have surgery. I'd rather be less well off than going mad about my appearance.
Oh you little teaser :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2