Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 30 and would hate to think I may need botox in 5 years time...

Also... freshly done lips or OTT with the lipgloss/lipstick/liner???
Whats that all about? Is she playing the ‘tights on your head challenge’?

Except the drama is really tit and stupid 😂 except when she gives birth to baby sheesh. Then the Eastender’s duff duffs can play.
........💅🏻

She’s on her stories now with no filter or so she reckons but if my eyes do not deceive me she has actually got one of the subtle Snapchat filters on which don’t show. She’s also saying how she’d never dye her hair during pregnancy and the badger stripes have disappeared.. I’m baffled all over again😂
I’ll just leave this here..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The filter on the jumpsuit is ridiculous, her arse is ridiculous, her if there are any companies that do whatever let me know is ridiculous. What a lonely sad ridiculous life just wandering around your home filming yourself all day .If she was my girlfriend (aside from her obviously rancid personality stopping that from ever happening) I would despair if she just did duck all the whole day while I was at work.

Cant wait to see what's for dinner 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's on the beg for some juice on her stories as "you know she loves juicing. She's always done juicing". I can not cope with this she is an absolute riot. Eye bleeping herself for a whole afternoon while talking shite and smacking her lips together. Lips which haven't been filled by the way, she is such a lying liar who lies.
Why is she wearing a creased up bedsheet? Is she doing costume changes in the car for more ‘natural’ chicken run photo set-ups?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been laughing so much at this thread the past couple of days. I'm going through some tit right now and it's really helping me. You're a good bunch so thank you ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She had a post on Insta recently asking for a 2 bed flat through a private landlord 'for a friend'. I suspect this house is in her tiny mind only.
She also put the same post on her Twitter. Has the woman never heard of 'Rightmove'? Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys been reading your (hilarious) views on Loz for ages and finally I’ve joined (y) I’m loving her updates, she has such an on the go life, she must live on mixup crisps.
Biggest reveal would be if the real Daddy is the backgrid photographer. It’s her longest relationship after all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
#nofilter 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . You can see where it's slimmed down her jaw!! Oh Loz, you are the gift that keeps giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would you like to ride on my beautiful balloons...? @Pom Bear you are our 🌠 hilarity in the face of utter shite. Without your pics I don't think half of us would have anything to look forward to. We love you Corgi! :love: :love: :love: 🧤
Thank you very much 🥰🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
They are fun to make, I always try to add a few a day if possible 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The girl who she sent the abusive screenshots too has commented on the OK Magazine Instagram and says she is thinking of taking it further. Folks on there have suggested she comes to tattle.

We must get her!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.