Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing that cracked me up from her column. “We don’t plan on breaking up”.

Yeah cause that’s what most couples do don’t they. Plan on breaking up in the future.....bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Same I can't abide the voice and know it will just annoy me.

So further to my theory she is trying to become Amy Childs I give you this. Badger hair don't care
Why does Amy only post about her daughter and not her son? Anyone know?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why does Amy only post about her daughter and not her son? Anyone know?
It's because they have different Dad's and her son's Dad doesn't want anything about him or their son in the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So these are her real (unfiltered) lips?! I don’t know anything about fillers etc. How long do they last? Those lips are obscene. Looks like plastic surgery gone wrong 🤔
B95B933B-051D-47D8-B5E1-9878B988B940.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s on her stories now with no filter or so she reckons but if my eyes do not deceive me she has actually got one of the subtle Snapchat filters on which don’t show. She’s also saying how she’d never dye her hair during pregnancy and the badger stripes have disappeared.. I’m baffled all over again😂
The old extra strong ‘ Ormones ‘ did that didn’t they ! They dyed me air blonde those strong old ‘Ormones’ babezzzzzzzzzzzz

She's on the beg for some juice on her stories as "you know she loves juicing. She's always done juicing". I can not cope with this she is an absolute riot. Eye bleeping herself for a whole afternoon while talking shite and smacking her lips together. Lips which haven't been filled by the way, she is such a lying liar who lies.
She went to Jason vales juicing place in Portugal ( freebies ). And thinks she is the juice queen 🧐.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can't think of one person who hasn't reached out she said 😄😄😄

Boris Johnson didn't seem too 😄 xx.

Resizer_16166942011570.jpg

Damn I'm getting behind lol more pics tomorrow..time to catch up 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.