Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooo the ok mag insta , a few negative comments on there today šŸ™ˆ I really want to see these screenshots of her being vile to that girl !

Lozza genuinely has no fudging clue about what's to come. Pre baby I loved doing my makeup, my hair etc. The day I went into labour, i couldn't have given a fiddlers what I looked like. You are in PAIN. I sweated so much during labour it would have been a mess anyway. You'll have one eyelash on your chin and your mascara on your cheeks Lozz
I was a mess for months after lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What cracks me up is how she says her nĆ©w house is private yet she wants to turn the outhouse into a salon and welcome all members of the public into her backyard!! Sheā€™s really not thought this through has she.

maybe she can also offer collect service so the pervs can come and pick up her stinky underwear

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What cracks me up is how she says her nĆ©w house is private yet she wants to turn the outhouse into a salon and welcome all members of the public into her backyard!! Sheā€™s really not thought this through has she.

maybe she can also offer collect service so the pervs can come and pick up her stinky underwear
What new house? Where, when?

Reactions: 10
Interesting, okay maybe one part of that interview was actually true then lol! The rest was bollocks.
This interview is the same as what's in new this week. Same company so just sharing quotes. No she moved back to a flat she rented a while ago, last year. She normally was moving every 6 months. No one's heard about this new 'house'

Reactions: 17
This interview is the same as what's in new this week. Same company so just sharing quotes. No she moved back to a flat she rented a while ago, last year. She normally was moving every 6 months. No one's heard about this new 'house'
Made up probs by her...

Reactions: 8
What is is with Lozza and Katie Price moving house has often as they changed their knickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooooo the ok mag insta , a few negative comments on there today šŸ™ˆ I really want to see these screenshots of her being vile to that girl !

I was a mess for months after lol
My daughter is 2 next month, I'm still a bit of a mess tbhšŸ¤£
I reckon her thinly veiled "looking for a house for a friend" was for her. Who asks on insta btw? Ridiculous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's already put columnist in her bio. Probably got Craig to write that for her while she finds the pen emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Has she got a new pad then? Her new neighbours are just gonna love watching her walk up and down the path with her ā€˜basicā€™ buggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she got a new pad then? Her new neighbours are just gonna love watching her walk up and down the path with her ā€˜basicā€™ buggy
The only new pad she's got is a writing pad to practice for her new column/diary/pack of lies

• Haha
Just read the Ok column and here's the details:

Hi guys.

Iā€™m really excited to be launching my pregnancy diary with OK! Each week Iā€™ll be talking you through the highs and lows of my pregnancy and what I am up to as I navigate my way through this incredible journey.

Iā€™ve been so overwhelmed by the reaction to my gender news this week. Everyone's been so lovely and Iā€™m so excited to welcome my little girl. I just canā€™t wait to see what she looks like. Itā€™s strange because it seems the whole world knows about my pregnancy now - someone even shouted out their congratulations when I was in Home Bargains recently!

Vicky Pattison and Gemma Collins have both sent their love and even TV execs contacted me wishing me congratulations and that was really nice.

HOME BIRTH HOPES
I had a midwife appointment this week and it was quite reassuring and just nice to talk to the midwives. They said, because Iā€™m such low risk, they can offer me a home birth. Iā€™m definitely going to consider it.

She said, ā€œYou just donā€™t know what could happen, because the baby could be breechā€, but at the moment everything is looking good and I want to keep the birth as natural as I can. I can still have my water birth at home and they bring a birth pool round for you.

It also means I can have who I want in the house during the labour, although it will just be Charlie there. I can't wait to have Charlie there so we can experience together. Having someone there you love is amazing but I hope he can handle seeing me going through pain as I wouldn't like to see him upset.

EATING FOR TWO
Eastenders actress Louisa Lytton said sheā€™s been eating 56 McDonaldā€™s and 74 pizzas a week during her pregnancy and I have to say Iā€™ve been the complete opposite! I lost my appetite for the first three and a half months.

It was so hard for me to eat and I felt so sick and weak and Iā€™d just have easy things like a bit of toast. Now Iā€™m over five months pregnant, my appetite has come back, but I still canā€™t eat like I used to. I cook dinners and I can only eat half, whereas before I was pregnant Iā€™d finish my plate. But Iā€™m trying to eat as much as I can for the baby.

NIP AND TUCK
Because Iā€™m pregnant Iā€™m obviously not touching my face, but once my little girl's here I will go back to having Botox. I definitely want a bit on my forehead and maybe a brow lift, but I'm interested in it because I also have my own aesthetics business, LG Aesthetics London.

When weā€™re allowed, I want to go back to doing that, because itā€™s something I really enjoy. I'm planning to have my own clinic in the outhouse of my new house, so thatā€™s something else to look forward to.

CLEARING IT UP
There was a story this week saying that I can cope with becoming a single mum. Well, I can say Iā€™m really happy in my relationship with Charlie, weā€™re really content and you can see how much heā€™s into this. Weā€™ve done this together.

Thereā€™s no intention of a split ever happening and weā€™re already talking about more babies. But, who knows what the future holds?! But thatā€™s not in my plans. My plan is to be with Charlie, have more babies and get married. Stories like this are part and parcel of being in this industry, but I donā€™t stress about it. Itā€™s not something that scares me.
No bleeping way did she write that herself! And most of it is complete bollocks. Does she think people are as stupid as her? She posts her whole life on SM and then spouts all that complete and utter contradictory bullshit!

Reactions: 12
"I hope he can handle seeing me going through pain as I wouldn't like to see him upset."

I'm sorry but this bit :LOL: Who cares what he is feeling when its you pushing a bowling ball through your fupa

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.