Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly OK don't consider vetting the capabilities of their prospective columnists and sure Unleashed talent would only promote her good qualities ( team meeting to decide what they were must be the shortest ever) . Wouldn't you think they would be concerned at being associated with someone who people on here confirm is still offering " services " on OF and is by far the unadulterated Queen of filtering her image and what message that promotes to their readership , this excludes the fact she is ill educated although a ghost writer can overcome that
exactly this!! 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Noon?

Holy duck even my 14 year old son can say the word Vagina. She needs to grow the heck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is inferring that by having a water birth it will be like a bath and just a soak and out pops a baby? Has she forgotten the purpose of said birth where she pushes a watermelon out of a hole the size of a lemon?
My spideysenses tell me she is in for a bit of a shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noon?

Holy duck even my 14 year old son can say the word Vagina. She needs to grow the heck up.
Lol, it's absolutely pathetic intit, nobody under 40 uses slang words for their downstairs parts any more do they?

@Pom Bear pleased you are feeling better my darling 😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sadly people love to dislike her (as evidenced by this, the fastest moving thread on tattle) and they know there is interest
Oh wait what!!! I thought it was the fastest moving thread because we are all hilarious 😂😂
I for one have no interest in her, haven't read any of her articles, I just laugh at her pics and IG stories. Oh and I listened to that appalling podcast but that was in aid of scrunchie research, and I wanted to rip my own ears off after...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok Mag tomorrow.

"Ah went to mah midwive an she said "ere Loz uv got bangin bloods and ormones and your bump an flower look jus perfeck". Am so lucky to be avin a yung gel after such a ard break up wiv somewun ah was wif for ten yers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol, it's absolutely pathetic intit, nobody under 40 uses slang words for their downstairs parts any more do they?

@Pom Bear pleased you are feeling better my darling 😘😘😘
Thank you very much 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
Yep alot better today and back to been smiley Pom again 🥰😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
PREGNANCY DIARY?!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Who cares about her pregnancy?

Day 1-150 - I sat on my arse all day and only got up to eat 6,000 calories. Booked the DNA test for after yungel is born.

The end!
Yes, apart from car park and random field pap shots, she doesn't seem to go or do anything else. So the chronicles of a pregnant woman who sits on her arse all day, gets her baps out for some seedy blokes and cooks inedible food? Sounds like a best-seller. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she got garlic cloves attached to the end of the balloon strings lol 😄😄😄😄 xx
To ward off Carol Wright. I heard she’s stalking her life trying steal that baby to make up for the fact she has no grandkids yet 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Realistically though what are the editors thinking giving her a pregnancy column? Do they really think this is what the customers want someone who cannot accept her real bo

To ward off Carol Wright. I heard she’s stalking her life trying steal that baby to make up for the fact she has no grandkids yet 🤭
She does though... or so I hear. That youngest daughter of hers is apparently Jess' child.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her 'noon'?! She'll need more than a bath afterwards, the stitches will be a proper wake up call for her. This lass is in for a shock when baby comes along, hopefully she will have her sister or some kind of support available and on hand because she is in cloud cuckoo land. And I think Drury would have ran for the hills by this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.