Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those balloons are edited on to her hands surely? I have nowt else to say it's just bleeping ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why has she got garlic cloves attached to the end of the balloon strings lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well I like forward to her literary contribution and deep discussion about how women feel afraid walking in the street etc... nah what am I saying it’ll be her being a groundbreaking pregnant woman with earth shattering blood work and her travelling bump that settles in a different place every day. Bag of wank whoever signed off on this catastrophe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Job? Obviously ghostwritten as she can barely string a coherent sentence together. It must be annoying for an aspiring writer who would love to work for a magazine / publication and to see some illiterate half-wit compulsive liar get the job. Must be quite jarring and soul destroying.

Oh well, cue more pictures of her stroking her pizza gut.

Great gravy train and easy money for Lauren, as she chronicles her journey into motherhood and goes for the Mummy diary angle.
Do we think she’s going to get herself a Faiers / McCann style TV programme. Or afraid that the public will see her real face / body?
I don’t think she will , not enough goes on apart from odd
So..... Who do we email at OK to voice our disappointment at her appointment as a columnist?
Someone has to do it ! Lowering the tone after selling her crusty old bloomers too .

Reactions: 7
Wonder how much you would get paid. It’s probably per column or per word. I’ll have a little google and report back. 5th Avenue might be able to help us here.
If its per word she can spell correctly she will be paying them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly. So socially irresponsible to have a heavily filtered person writing, one who is a liar who sells nudes online. If TV are not using her anymore surely magazines should know better.
And let's not forget her Covid comments a few months ago . Surely she has already overshared on so much of her pregacy already. She turns me. 🀒

• Angry
Reactions: 13
PREGNANCY DIARY?!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Who cares about her pregnancy?

Day 1-150 - I sat on my arse all day and only got up to eat 6,000 calories. Booked the DNA test for after yungel is born.

The end!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah - home sweet home - you are back on form - this is worth printing and putting on your fridge as a deterrent! :love: πŸ€— :ROFLMAO:
Looool putting it on the fridge πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„xx.
Yep it's been good to feel well enough to make my pics again πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.