Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve figured it all
Me thinks the TikTok feta pasta thing tasted as bad as it looked so they quickly resorted to the pizza and garlic bread.

There’s just no way someone can eat like this several times a week and not feel like absolute shite. Combined with the fact that she does eff all all day, barely leaves the house and thinks she overdid it and needs bed rest after a short photo shoot? At least Chaz goes out to work and use up some of those calories
Clearly not enough calories , odd bod is a real unit now ! She’s ruined him 🤣 he looks like he’s got puppy fat on him now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is grim, put me right off my porridge

duck me! So not only has she made a trough of pasta but she’s only went and cooked a bloody pizza and garlic bread as sides😂😂😂
This moose puts me off food, pasta, pizza and bread 🤮

Ercan and Vicky Pattison were also making the feta pasta thing... 🤔
Why is everyone banging on about this dish?? It’s rank! I can’t do tomato pips, they make me anxious🤣

For someone who openly struggles with her weight she has now unknowingly created an amazing diet plan for others!! one look at her food just puts you off eating it, therefore resulting in weight loss - thankyou Lozza - genius!!

1DCE681B-3B22-47F5-8979-483C4BD76B82.jpeg

Monthly fees apply - 99p to new members
FoC to Tattle and Scrunchie members
#Summer#Body#Goals

For someone who openly struggles with her weight she has now unknowingly created an amazing diet plan for others!! one look at her food just puts you off eating it, therefore resulting in weight loss - thankyou Lozza - genius!!

#Summer#Body#Goals

#Summer#Body#Goals
Sorry lads, my phones had a wobble and keeps posting the same message

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine in your wildest dreams ringing up the GPs for your blood results, and being told 'yeah the results are in' drumroll...'I can confirm' drumroll...'they have come back amazing, congratulations '
'amazing? What so I'm ok for iron etc?'
'yep. AMAZING'
It's amazing isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine in your wildest dreams ringing up the GPs for your blood results, and being told 'yeah the results are in' drumroll...'I can confirm' drumroll...'they have come back amazing, congratulations '
'amazing? What so I'm ok for iron etc?'
'yep. AMAZING'
It's amazing isn't it.
"Yeah they came back amazing"

So she's not got syphilis and her iron is OK?

Well if she doesn't have some type of gestational diabetes then she is a walking miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry!!! I did have a warning. Did you see the bed one with no underwear. I thought she said she would never do that and always keep some things private.
I saw (my eyes !) but to be fair to our Loz, there was so much filter on there, it could probably pass as 'not actually her'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Yeah they came back amazing"

So she's not got syphilis and her iron is OK?

Well if she doesn't have some type of gestational diabetes then she is a walking miracle.
Her salt levels must be so bad !

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Clearly not enough calories , odd bod is a real unit now ! She’s ruined him 🤣 he looks like he’s got puppy fat on him now.
True, but I think he'll lose it again quite fast once this arrangement has ended and he no longer has to eat in the "Cafeteria de Loz"'s haute cuisine. He looks quite tall and naturally slim as working out and being active seems to have been a natural part of his life before all this, Lozza on the other hand is naturally plump with short intervals of starving herself and working out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, someone's taking the piss now. Pom, congrats on your new job with BackGrid!

But seriously, those photos were obviously taken the same day of the last set. It must be near her home, or do you think she just changed in the middle of the woods?

And how many lycra outfits in different colours can a woman have?! Lauren's answer is clearly: YES

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
DM pap stroll posted 😅🤣
duck sake, how many times?? We knew it was a girl back in August! She must of spent the whole day on that dirt track, in and out of the car umpteen times changing outfits and randomly walking round with a bunch of noons

But seriously, those photos were obviously taken the same day of the last set. It must be near her home, or do you think she just changed in the middle of the woods?

And how many lycra outfits in different colours can a woman have?! Lauren's answer is clearly: YES

... Breaks into song... Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no #ThemTrainersAgain

• Haha

What totally normal behaviour. I always walk around outside with balloons, don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What totally normal behaviour. I always walk around outside with balloons, don't you?
Where the duck is she going. She lives in a gated flat. Why would she ever have to walk through a bleeping field??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.