Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine they don't save their leftovers either. The amount of food they must waste is criminal.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You. Are. 34.
THIRTY FOUR.
Not 18 and in your first student house.
THIRTY FOUR.
Unbelievable... how is she going to cope being 24/7 with a child. And lithe pot handles the other day hanging over the stove!!! She is absolutely fricken clueless

Reactions: 13
A WHOLE PIZZA IS NOT A SIDE DISH TO PASTA!!
OH bleeping HELL!! I've just seen all that!! I've just consumed a Pizza, no way could I eat the pasta and the garlic bread on top of that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I imagine they don't save their leftovers either. The amount of food they must waste is criminal.
We’ve had this conversation a few days ago. Sorry can’t remember who it was but I’ve quoted it twice now. “Lauren goodger is a bin with teeth” We don’t think this house wastes food by looking at the size of goodger.

OH bleeping HELL!! I've just seen all that!! I've just consumed a Pizza, no way could I eat the pasta and the garlic bread on top of that!!
And u did a run today?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm still wondering what happened to that unfinished meal at the weekend, their food big must
be a bleeping 120L Wheelie bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm still wondering what happened to that unfinished meal at the weekend, their food big must
be a bleeping 120L Wheelie bin.
She’s probably already pooped it all out. Would have been her 3am snack.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohh I thought you said something about run to Brighton. Maybe I was drunk
Oh you mean WORK, Yes I was in Brighton this morning, quick maccie d breakfast, collected a Covid test then I collected a Laptop and 24inch monitor then up to London.

Reactions: 9
Oh you mean WORK, Yes I was in Brighton this morning, quick maccie d breakfast, collected a Covid test then I collected a Laptop and 24inch monitor then up to London.
Ohhhhhh. Makes sense.
Glad I didn’t make that up in my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well a couple of videos have leaked

If you google “lauren goodger xvid only fans” there’s a couple on there. WARNING It’s a filthy site and i think u have to click to say over 18. There’s one with her bent over a bed on red and another with a green khaki top where she pulls it down (no nips). 🤮
Why oh why did I look? I’ll never be able to un-see that! And some of the other videos OMG!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well a couple of videos have leaked

If you google “lauren goodger xvid only fans” there’s a couple on there. WARNING It’s a filthy site and i think u have to click to say over 18. There’s one with her bent over a bed on red and another with a green khaki top where she pulls it down (no nips). 🤮
Oh yeah those, seen them, laughed, pissed off they are posted on my regular site.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello. Long term lurker on this thread (as in read it obsessively day and night). I feel like I’ve been on quite a journey with you all from the sidelines. You make me die with laughter. Great job Scrunchies!

Tonight I could take no more. Something trivial pushed me over the edge. It was the block of bloody feta. I can’t contain myself from posting here any longer. It’s been doing the Insta rounds for months. She’s such a fraud I want to call HMRC. Food blogger my ass. I worry for both Odd Bod and Baaaaybeeeh.

Wow. That felt good. As you were.
I know!!! The most tiktok’d recipe in recent weeks. But our yung gel made it up two months after it went viral. Give me strength

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Right I’ve figured it all out for her☺
Phase out rent-a-dad, sell her exclusive to New mag about her heartbreak at her & Oddbod not working out😭 then one week later a follow up about how even though she’s just a young gel, she’s a strong yung gel & will raise behbey gel alone. Fast forward a few months, she’s struggling cause behbey gel don’t seem to like her sweetcorn & her onlyfans has dried up like the gusset on the pair of purple thongs she’s flogging along with her income😢
She’s sad but then looks her fantasy face right in the eye & reminds herself that she’s a bewful curvy yung gel & reinvents herself as ‘the first ever reality tv star’ squasher🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.