Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How comes these pics dont get leaked
It's illegal to reproduce the content as it's copyright on Only Fans. You would be distributing images without permission. There is a big blurb all about it if you Google it and because it's seksi images it's especially illegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Even the terminology she uses: strong hormones, bump will settle , my blood test results were amazing. It's like she hasn't been in contact with a midwife cos that talk is pure shite 🤦
Former midwife here and I can confirm that communication skills are actually very important in the profession and absolutely none of the terms she's used would every be used by a midwife. When I was a student I once said to a mother (and meant it as a compliment) 'what a cute little bump' and immediately got short shrift from my mentor. Calling a bump 'little' can make an expectant mother very nervous. We always said 'that's a neat bump' or 'you're measuring a bit large'. Bumps don't 'settle' and there's no such thing as 'amazing' blood results, just normal or abnormal. If her bump is real she is measuring big - very big and her midwife would need to have a word with her. If she's recently had blood tests that would be very telling because they are not done routinely throughout pregnancy unless there's an issue. My guess is the next big 'reveal' will be gestational diabetes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
duck me! So not only has she made a trough of pasta but she’s only went and cooked a bloody pizza and garlic bread as sides😂😂😂
Just an entire pizza and garlic bread on the side. What is her obsession with tomatoes on the vine just plonked in a dish?!? Her presentation skills always make her food look like something the dog's brought up on your carpet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I can not cope with the fact that this amount of food is supposed to be for two people. It makes me feel bleeping sick. Two portions worth of a plate of pasta, half a pizza and two massive bits of garlic ciabatta. Gadz.

It's the presentation for me OMG I can't 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This has got me thinking. Probably way off the Mark excuse the pun but is there a possibility that she's actually going to be adopting a baby girl but pretending she's actually carrying it.
Maybe she's had infertility issues and didn't want to disclose it publicly so she's going along with the charade of being pregnant but adopting instead.
It would explain the ever changing bump sizes if she's using different size bumps to maintain she's actually pregnant.

Like I said I'm probably way off, I like to look at all possibilities because you can expect anything from this swamp flump 😆
Maybe she's hoping to snare a prince like Megan 'moonbump' Markle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello. Long term lurker on this thread (as in read it obsessively day and night). I feel like I’ve been on quite a journey with you all from the sidelines. You make me die with laughter. Great job Scrunchies!

Tonight I could take no more. Something trivial pushed me over the edge. It was the block of bloody feta. I can’t contain myself from posting here any longer. It’s been doing the Insta rounds for months. She’s such a fraud I want to call HMRC. Food blogger my ass. I worry for both Odd Bod and Baaaaybeeeh.

Wow. That felt good. As you were.
Welcome. We all have those days. Feels good letting it out doesn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she's hoping to snare a prince like Megan 'moonbump' Markle.
She has! Prince of Darkness.

Hello. Long term lurker on this thread (as in read it obsessively day and night). I feel like I’ve been on quite a journey with you all from the sidelines. You make me die with laughter. Great job Scrunchies!

Tonight I could take no more. Something trivial pushed me over the edge. It was the block of bloody feta. I can’t contain myself from posting here any longer. It’s been doing the Insta rounds for months. She’s such a fraud I want to call HMRC. Food blogger my ass. I worry for both Odd Bod and Baaaaybeeeh.

Wow. That felt good. As you were.
Welcome!!!! Well I guess it's not welcome as you have been here the whole time 😂 I bet it feels good to let it out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How comes these pics dont get leaked
Well a couple of videos have leaked

If you google “lauren goodger xvid only fans” there’s a couple on there. WARNING It’s a filthy site and i think u have to click to say over 18. There’s one with her bent over a bed on red and another with a green khaki top where she pulls it down (no nips). 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
she’s also got garlic bread with it? Jesus Christ! No wonder her bump is massive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well a couple of videos have leaked

If you google “lauren goodger xvid only fans” there’s a couple on there. WARNING It’s a filthy site and i think u have to click to say over 18. There’s one with her bent over a bed on red and another with a green khaki top where she pulls it down (no nips). 🤮
I dont care to look, just curious as to why more arent leaked in the media

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow she really does act like a child whose been let loose in the kitchen so cooks everything in sight. Absolutely vile the amount of food she's shown, for two people!!

also, this is the modern world, if you've cooked tell your lazy baby daddy to clean up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone confirm if she still has cruella stripes in her wig please

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.