Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As in the style of Barry Manilow's Mandy

Oh Charlie you came and you gave me a baby
But I know that your gay
Oh Charlie you used to be fit now your Lardy
I feed you so you will stay
Oh Charlie will you stay after the birth of the baby
Mole man said you must stay
Oh Charlie you went and jizzed in the sink
But you cleaned it so it's ok
Oh Charlie you used to have sex with that Katie
But she pushed you away
Oh Charlie I love you what more can I say
Please will you stay?

Not a chance pet, as soon as that baby comes out he's off to Lee from Leeds house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This has got me thinking. Probably way off the Mark excuse the pun but is there a possibility that she's actually going to be adopting a baby girl but pretending she's actually carrying it.
Maybe she's had infertility issues and didn't want to disclose it publicly so she's going along with the charade of being pregnant but adopting instead.
It would explain the ever changing bump sizes if she's using different size bumps to maintain she's actually pregnant.

Like I said I'm probably way off, I like to look at all possibilities because you can expect anything from this swamp flump 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could someone please post the full video as it’s not showing on IG anymore and I can’t seem to sign up as a VIP on OK magazine

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Even the terminology she uses: strong hormones, bump will settle , my blood test results were amazing. It's like she hasn't been in contact with a midwife cos that talk is pure shite 🤦
This is true, her phrasing and answers given are so weird. Like she's been nowhere near a midwife. No midwife or obstetrician would utter any of that shite to a patient!

Reactions: 12
I assume new didnt want to pay charlie thats why he didn’t do the shoot

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck my life, ok it's cooking time again. The story was accompanied by some jaunty Italianesque music and the vine tomatoes have made a return.
Oh god no! I see oil......lots of it! And a pasta mountain! Where's me bloody Gaviscon 🤢🤢 and I'm now getting ads in here for flip flops, duck OFF! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hello. Long term lurker on this thread (as in read it obsessively day and night). I feel like I’ve been on quite a journey with you all from the sidelines. You make me die with laughter. Great job Scrunchies!

Tonight I could take no more. Something trivial pushed me over the edge. It was the block of bloody feta. I can’t contain myself from posting here any longer. It’s been doing the Insta rounds for months. She’s such a fraud I want to call HMRC. Food blogger my ass. I worry for both Odd Bod and Baaaaybeeeh.

Wow. That felt good. As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This has got me thinking. Probably way off the Mark excuse the pun but is there a possibility that she's actually going to be adopting a baby girl but pretending she's actually carrying it.
Maybe she's had infertility issues and didn't want to disclose it publicly so she's going along with the charade of being pregnant but adopting instead.
It would explain the ever changing bump sizes if she's using different size bumps to maintain she's actually pregnant.

Like I said I'm probably way off, I like to look at all possibilities because you can expect anything from this swamp flump 😆
Adoption agencies in UK are very strict and picky. She would have to prove she had been stopped smoking for over a year for a start

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is that for 2 people? Seriously?? I don’t make that much when I’m cooking for 4 adults and 2 children (who eat a hell of a lot 😬) Wow, just wow!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.