Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baybeeeee gel
Why can’t she talk properly 🤔
It’s like she’s bunged up all the time .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If anyone missed it the video is now on New Magazine Instagram. Everytime I watch it I'm just shocked at the difference in her look, I mean I know we knew but we didn't know it was this extreme. @JakeM you are so right about the Gel comments she just says it over and over.
She ‘thinks’ Charlie is over the moon(face) he’s having a gel, Nah! I’m not buying that, it’s all a bit too wishy washy for me, he don’t seem to be included in much and it’s niggling me

Reactions: 15
If anyone missed it the video is now on New Magazine Instagram. Everytime I watch it I'm just shocked at the difference in her look, I mean I know we knew but we didn't know it was this extreme. @JakeM you are so right about the Gel comments she just says it over and over.
“Hey Loves it’s me Lozza been down Asda today with me theiving suit on innit, everyone thinks I’ve got a bun in the oven but nah, that’s 24 packs of Asda finest hot cross buns, well it is nearly Easter innit, God bless Meeecshele Keegan”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This post has been up for 5 hours and there’s only 1 comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The boobs are absolutely humongous in the video! Thunder Tits are Go 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WOW, big day for dumbo, we having a baby girl, what a bleeping idiot!

Her arse is deffo pregnant, Lozza is in for a shock, her body will recover from having a child, she will be flabby forever.

Looks like people have enjoyed the fun and frolic's.

Thank you Clickbait for organising this thread, nice title Facehugger.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm over the moon that this hasn't been photoshopped and everyone can see our favourite gel in all her glory!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I see you all in those DM comments and it makes me howl with laughter as I can always tell it's one of you 😂 I was half expecting one of her go to crying videos today about how all of us trolls are evil and jealous bla bla bla bla.

I was just thinking about it as I ate my evening yogurt and felt the need to clarify for any newer people, Lauren being an hole has absolutely nothing to do with her being pregnant. Comments on her size are nothing to do with her pregnancy because 9.9999/10 the thing we all complain about is the lying. If she stood up like that bearded lady in the Greatest Showman and said This is me! (the real me) we would probably pack up our tools and call it a day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I see you all in those DM comments and it makes me howl with laughter as I can always tell it's one of you 😂 I was half expecting one of her go to crying videos today about how all of us trolls are evil and jealous bla bla bla bla.

I was just thinking about it as I ate my evening yogurt and felt the need to clarify for any newer people, Lauren being an hole has absolutely nothing to do with her being pregnant. Comments on her size are nothing to do with her pregnancy because 9.9999/10 the thing we all complain about is the lying. If she stood up like that bearded lady in the Greatest Showman and said This is me! (the real me) we would probably pack up our tools and call it a day.
Singing 'Bye Ho, Bye Ho, it's off to Sheesh we go, with a hammer and a pick and a kebab stick........'

🤣😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t get where she’s going with it tho, like Is she’s just gonna stay in for ever and pretend to be an image she isn’t! What when she might get papped walking beybeh gel? 🤷🏼‍♀️.....I’ve just realised tho that it’s the paps that change the photos into a plate face, isn’t it 🙄, that’s the false lauren.
Isn't this what a good chunk of people on dating websites do ? Its our odd world today - not a great time to be a (not so) yun gel

Reactions: 6
It's a big day for Charlie! An article about him has made it on to my Google Stalk me Newsfeed for the first time 😂😂
He’s a model today. Wasn’t he a amateur footballer last time.

I wonder how many pizzas they bought for dinner today to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.