Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lozza has subs that want to buy her stinking nic knocks , and she’s doing underwear pregnancy shots for pay for pervs to ogle . Must be soooo desperate for the 💵
Sounds like odd bods got her at it !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There is no think about it, you know her and her ever changing belly will be out in all its glory 🤮
She is the first person to ever be pregnant don’t forget!

Reactions: 8
She is now selling her used underwear on OnlyfansView attachment 489074
She would never actually do this either. All words. Doesn't have a lot of subscribers that's why she has to put a sale on all the time. Note the Amazon wish list in her only fans bio. Two watches one for her and one for Charles. Not forgetting a tumble dryer.

I just thought the same thing !
We used to think she was dyslexic which is fair game but to be honest we think she's just thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She would never actually do this either. All words. Doesn't have a lot of subscribers that's why she has to put a sale on all the time. Note the Amazon wish list in her only fans bio. Two watches one for her and one for Charles. Not forgetting a tumble dryer.

We used to think she was dyslexic which is fair game but to be honest we think she's just thick.
Welcome back @Fifthavenue - I was wondering in your absence if you thought anyone would pick up Big Loz’s wedding to Oddbod should it happen; and how much they’d pay her for it?

Reactions: 7
I just thought the same thing !
Just fyi people with learning difficulties aren't dim... there is a difference between someone who has a learning difficulty and someone who is uneducated. A person with learning difficulties often has perfectly intelligent thought processes but finds it difficult to articulate them in text. I think we all know that isn't the case for Lauren. I know this is a gossip site but I personally find that incredibly offensive.

Reactions: 5

omg so she’s put this on in the hope someone buys her something off the wish list? Just been on and it says she was last seen 2 hours ago...
@Fifthavenue had not seen the wishlist! Thanks for spotting that! Here is the link to her Amazon Onlyfans wishlist

Can’t honestly believe this?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.